for Keiko

9/20 c15 JustARandomGirl
Thank the gods of fanfiction AGAIN! I’m so happy this finally updated! Amazing chapter!
9/9 c15 xPricefieldx
It takes so long but it's so good I don't care anymore but I want more
9/6 c15 MoonDancer89
This chapter made my day! Now I want to watch/read Kamisama Kiss again! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/18 c1 JustARandomGirl
This is going to be, what, my third read through of this? Yeah probably. Please, please, PLEASE update! I’m obsessed with this story now! And you’re probably alive so please update because you haven’t in a year (though I only found this a few months ago hehe)! Pleeeeeeeease!
4/19 c5 nsymina
Omg this is soo good
4/13 c14 Tsuki
Good chapters
Hope you update soon :)
1/17 c13 4MaggieMangle
Aaaa! This chapter was so good! I really enjoyed it!

I feel like she would least get along with Kurama. Especially after how he treats Nanami when they first meet;
Keiko might get really annoyed by him and try not to be around him? They might fight alot.
As for Tomoe, I think that it's a bit rocky at first but eventually they grow on each other. I feel like they would enjoy tormenting Kurama together, and still have a few arguments here and there.
12/14/2019 c14 xPricefieldx
I kinda wish you would skim a bit more on the stuff from the show/manga, just a tad since basically 75% of the chapter was just episode 2 , I wouldn't mind if Keiko is there though but if it's just nanami it feels like filler.
11/24/2019 c13 6Miss Meep
great chapter!
11/24/2019 c13 xPricefieldx
You know I was thinking about an interesting situation, what if she gets turned small by the hammer instead of tomoe or both of them even, that sounds pretty funny
11/21/2019 c12 Guest
I'm a fan of this now and I honestly can't wait to see what's in store for Keiko when she get involved in all of Nanami's adventures. Also I love Jirou and I can't wait to read their encounter in the Kurama Arc
11/16/2019 c12 4MaggieMangle
Heyyy! HUZZAH, got my password back ehehe
Loved this chapter! So excited for the girls to meet Mikage! I really love this fic!
aa sorry! I would have totally written a review sooner but school has been suck a pain : (
I hope you're doing good! This fic is seriously the best Kamisama fic I've ever come across-

signing out for noww-
~MaggieMangle
8/31/2019 c2 5CeruleanKiss
I love the way you're writing your original character! And I think it's very clever, the way you're fitting her into the Kamisama Hajimemashita universe :)
8/11/2019 c12 xPricefieldx
Wow that's Amazing! Hope all goes well for you, and I really don't mind a slow down I just wish you the best on what is probably going a huge new part of your life, Break a Leg!
7/30/2019 c11 Maggiemangle
Hey! This was an amazing chapter! I really love this story!
Sorry I haven't been reviewing alot, I lost my account password :(((
This is really amazing! Woot!
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »