FanFiction.Net
for California Dreams

11/3/2017 c6 malleys8
A most charming story. Sadly, it wasn't the one on TV. Still, it was a great read!
7/15/2017 c6 Dominic Flandry
Of course they aren't legally married even if they file that paperwork. Rogers isn't his legal name so it isn't valid because of that.
3/12/2017 c6 Guest
Please help I really enjoyed your story but I cannot find a New York State of mind I so want to read this can you help please.
Regards Dorothy
1/4/2017 c6 SeannysMom
Great story ! Very well written. Thank you
12/23/2016 c6 NYAZ
Really enjoyed this story. I hope you are still going to write the sequel you promised-A New York State of Mind. It's past November, but I am still looking forward to it.
10/30/2016 c6 Mic1L40
Awesome writing!
10/20/2016 c6 PAM H
EXCELLENT !
10/15/2016 c6 Guest
This was a great story. I can't wait for the sequel
10/15/2016 c6 Disneynut
I would love to know about and explore the Richard Rogers part at the wedding. I always felt that he should have kept it for Alexis sake and safety. He was becoming famous by the time she came along.
10/13/2016 c6 Guest
Great story. Your writing is wonderful. This story was very good and fun to read. Thank you!
10/12/2016 c6 cruise1213
Loved your story. Waiting on your next story.
10/14/2016 c6 Norman01
Thank you for writing this and I look forward to your next story.
10/13/2016 c6 1AngelLonginus
Lovely ending! They will be okay together. I know it. Thank you for a beautiful story! I look forward to the sequel.
10/13/2016 c5 AngelLonginus
Oh, wow, this is great! Are they really getting married in a LV wedding chapel? She said it doesn't have to be legal? Don't forget about Rogan O'Leary. That marriage was supposedly legal!
I think your sex scenes were just perfect too. Loved how they both say it is their first last times. Thank you for a beautiful story!
10/13/2016 c3 AngelLonginus
This conversation between them is so good! If only they had learned how to open up to each other on the show. Love this story! Thank you!
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »