FanFiction.Net
for California Dreams

10/11/2016 c4 TORONTOSUN
I like how they are telling themselves how they feel.
10/11/2016 c4 1teazer
Love love love. The shots and Q&A is really cool. Would love to see a 2nd part to this :)
10/11/2016 c4 tscott1224
Love the story. I vote for a part two.
10/11/2016 c4 30The-KLF
Exposuuuuure! Haha that made me laugh. I liked that they're kinda amazed at themselves for being so open with each other.
10/11/2016 c4 JoahnPrivateInvestigator21
I enjoy Caskett open like this. I'm glad that you wanna keep this story alive and thinking about a second part of it. Until the next one! Big hug for ya ;)
10/11/2016 c4 88FearlessHeartSVU
Great chapter. Loved how close they are getting and of course the end.
10/11/2016 c4 36InkyCoffee
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! LOVING THIS! :-)
-Lou
10/9/2016 c3 carolzz17
You must continue this... lol! Love it!
10/9/2016 c1 CastellumKeep
YOU really need to continue this. This was always one of my favorite episodes.
10/8/2016 c3 30The-KLF
Wow, a true heart to heart! Beautiful!
10/7/2016 c3 Guest
I'm still not thrilled with Kate, she still seems pretty judgmental. Also I find it really sad that after three years she still thinks so little of Castle by thinking all he still wants from her is for her to be another notch on his bedpost. Do you not understand how insulting it is for her to say that after everything they have been though at this point and everything he has done for her. Please stop thinking of only Kate and her feelings and acknowledge Rick and his, have him stand up for himself when Kate says things like that, have him show some insult or hurt. Kate needs to understand that she is being hurtful and unfair. Also her dating record isn't much better so she has no room to judge. I am sick of Rick getting crap for his dating habits and Kate getting none, when she is no better.
10/7/2016 c3 Guest
Just absolutely loving this! just imagine- Rick & Kate having an honest to goodness conversation! What a concept...
10/6/2016 c1 Castle Reader
oh my gosh, I love 20 questions/truth or dare kinds of stories. I love that they will be completely honest with each other. I am also impressed with how well you get inside their heads and how well you write in their voices. Thanks for continuing Castle stories!
10/6/2016 c2 Guest
Did not care for Kate's statement about Castle, sexual flings, and long term commitments. I mean could she insulting. Really sad that after three years she still thinks so little him. Also sad that it was clear it hurt him and she felt no guilt, her only reaction was she still wasn't ready to jump in with both feet. I am sorry but her whole attitude was rude, and honestly she has no right to judge him so harshly when she is no better dating wise than what she accuses him of being.
10/6/2016 c2 BK