FanFiction.Net
for California Dreams

10/6/2016 c2 Guest
Lots more questions for the two of them, then maybe raise the rating to M? ;)
10/7/2016 c3 TORONTOSUN
I like how Rick becomes serious with Kate. Perfect. I like that line Kate says from the dirty bomb episodes with Agent Fallon, when they were in the tent.
10/7/2016 c3 14Perspex13
You're posting too quickly, I can't keep up with the reviews! I enjoyed last chapter's flirty fun, but I might've enjoyed the serious turn this chapter even more (though I'm not sure I want to choose). Interesting way of sounding out Castle, who was remarkably forthcoming in talking about his marriages. The Gina story, with the reference to boarding school, was a nice innovation.

I'm really looking forward to the continuation, and to your upcoming Monday story (and your fic stream, too!).
10/7/2016 c3 SuzyJane82
Great new chapter! Excited for the rest!
10/7/2016 c3 NCClark
Love it! Please continue!
10/7/2016 c3 14Clem Marchal
Please update soon !
10/7/2016 c3 36InkyCoffee
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVED this! Yay for them actually being honest with each other! You're doing a fabulous job, and I'm looking forward to more!
-Lou
10/7/2016 c2 InkyCoffee
I forgot ch 2 was in my inbox because I was at work, and then ch 3 landed so I get two for one! LOVING it so far! Also, great drinking game for giving us insight into how the characters perceive each other :-)
-Lou
10/7/2016 c2 Disneynut
Very nice! Update soon.
10/6/2016 c2 Norman01
I like this chapter. Looking forward to see how the game ends.
10/6/2016 c2 TORONTOSUN
I like the drinking game, good points that Rick and Kate gave to each other.
10/6/2016 c2 SeriouslyCarol
Great job so far. Like where this is going. Just don't get too drunk because the flight out is the next day. Maybe a storm could keep them there longer. So good to see them communicating even if it is with alcohol.
10/6/2016 c2 Steve0618
This game is a good stepping stone between their usual subtext and the honest conversation they need to get to.
10/5/2016 c2 30The-KLF
Ohhh, so much tension! They should keep going on the questions and maybe not bother with the vodka... clothes could disappear instead!
10/5/2016 c2 Thatsmegigi
I love it so far...please continue!
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »