FanFiction.Net
for A Second Chance

10/2/2016 c5 jenna4220
I am so in love with this story. I can't wait for more! :)
10/2/2016 c5 Sunnylt
Awww :) is there any hope for Felicity and Tommy/Connor in a romantic sense? Also, I am looking for and fearing Oliver's reaction. To guess for an explosion would be an understatement, wouldn't it?
However, if we looked at a bigger picture there... I understand that Felicity and Diggle couldn't tell Oliver about Tommy being alive for the sake of this story, but considering Tommy's importance in the lives of Queens' siblings... How would you go back from being betrayed like that? and by two closest friends, who you trust implicitly and consider them family?
10/1/2016 c5 DullReign82
oh I can't wait to read more update soon.
10/1/2016 c4 DullReign82
I'm excited that Tommy or Connor is going back to you Starling City.
10/1/2016 c2 DullReign82
The Tommy/Connor thing is going to get confusing. Since he's putting Tommy behind them I hope you stick with Connor.
10/1/2016 c1 DullReign82
Ha Felicity is just going to open up the wounds again.
10/1/2016 c5 Samantha761
Ya another great chapter can't wait for more
9/14/2016 c4 Guest
Can't wait for more
9/13/2016 c4 Sunnylt
Well, now I'm excited :-) hope the next chapter isn't that far away.
P.S. just loved the line "we'll paint the town" :-D Thank you for sharing!
9/12/2016 c3 Sunnylt
Will the storylines meet one day? Because right now I can't see a bigger picture there, and unrelated fragments aren't so engaging to me. Nevertheless, I still stand behind the idea that this crossover is genius, and I will definitely keep reading.
Thank you for sharing!
9/10/2016 c3 Samantha761
Another great chapter
9/9/2016 c2 Samantha761
Keep up this amazing story
9/5/2016 c2 4Spitfire303
this is really nice :D i like how felicity is still looking out for him :)
9/2/2016 c1 2strangeJenny
You are right there should be more crossovers for Chicago Med and the Arrow shows. You thinking of filling this gap?
I liked your story!
8/17/2016 c1 Sunnylt
Your story was the reason I discovered Chicago Med :) I watched the first season of Chicago Fire, and knew they made Chicago PD, but Med was a surprise, and a pleasant one. I really enjoyed the first season and will be definitely watching the second one.
I also hope you will continue this story, I am very intrigued to see where this might go. Thank you for sharing!
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »