for The Ghat of the Only World

1/30/2019 c17 5FeyFaerie
Sorely disappointed to see that this story look abandoned, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it so far. Still - you've left it just as things were really heating up! I hope you come back to finish this someday soon!
11/11/2018 c17 VantablackValentina
Omgg, please tell me there's more?!
Just found this story yesterday and was hooked right away - definitely one of the more unique stories I've read on Hannibal.

I see this fic is rather new compared to many of my other favourites, that were abandoned like a decade ago, sooo I'm really hopeful you will be able to update! :)
11/5/2017 c17 Anonymous
This is a great story. I wonder how it will go.
8/28/2017 c17 Guest
Please keep this story going it's so good!
6/24/2017 c17 Tharris Fan
I have a question. Why is your Clarice so angry? She just gets so mad so easily.
6/24/2017 c17 10The Princess Maker
Inedible red fruit? Thankfully they were NOT red bananas! :D Annnnd they're back together again, and it looks they're finally getting even MORE closer XD

I think Lecter is still trying to figure out his feelings in his head XD
6/22/2017 c17 ladymoonscar
DAMN IT LECTER YOU WERE SO CLOSE
6/22/2017 c17 71praxidikai
so good to have you back! Please, continue!?
6/17/2017 c16 3Kaysid99
Are you still writing? If so please update, ya left us at terrible cliffhanger. This fanfiction is really good, better than most! You captured Hannibals demeanor so well; I loved it! You also nailed Clarice's attitude, however towards the end she became a little whiny and takes on a more adolescent personality. Yet, this does not take away from such a well written and beautifully crafted work. Hopefully you'll update.
6/5/2017 c16 ItsInDreams
Hi, Biyo94! I think I read your story three times... (nope, more than four, would be closer to the truth) And I loved it every time. I just wanted to express my congratulations to you for creating such an enthralling and compelling piece of writing. I think your paintings on both Clarice and Hannibal are really accurate and I can easily imagine them saying all the things you described. I loved the last chapter! I've always thought Clarice to be a very special kind of person, in the sense that she's not common, but very complex... reserved and caring, detached but sensitive, logical but also holding inside the desire to dream and succeed. And I've laways thought the Harris knew very well to make her as human as possible, complx in character as we all are. And I believe you've captured her essence here. In the last chapter, Calrice showed her more crude side, raw emotions and anger. I always thought that angry Clarice would be awesome to read. And this was fantastic! Thank you for your awesome writing and for sharing it with all of us. Hope you continue your story and update soon. Can't wait to read what happens next! (would they fight? - I would love for them to get more physical! - Would they find a place to stay? How much longer will they have to walk in the jungle? Could they find a stream or lake to clean themselves and relax a bit? How on Earth will they get back home? And where IS home?). Thank you again! And hope you have a fantastic day!
Mariana
PS: You know? When I read the novel, I thought that it may be Hannibal the one whose sexual experience was close to none... and Clarice's would have been short and unsatisfying. But making her a virgin is not crazy at all, but actually quite believable. I somehow can't picture her with anyone but Hannibal.
5/8/2017 c1 5daniellemcfarlane
I left a short review before but now I have time to leave a better one. I love how you make C so young in her mind and life experiences. It's really a fun angle to see H work with her in. Being afraid of everything outside made me laugh so hard and seeing how H handles her in this almost child like light was really sweet. I often thought that in a lot of ways C would bring out the younger probably purposely withheld youthful side of H. This story does a good job of showing it happen. I think for H to let go and fall for C would be frightening for him, though he would probably never say as much. This story, with all the FBI distractions removed, all the day to day complications gone, really leaves so much room for emotional exploration. So many stories focus on H and his wooing, or C and her reluctance. With this one you have the possibility to turn it all on its head. H could be the one scared, at the end of the day he is still a man. C could be the one pressing for more. She doesn't know about his sister, why love, stripped down from operas and fancy girls to serve as window dressings scares him. I don't have the courage to write a ff of my own but this story is so so good! You have so many angles you can go at it from! Please please update! I'm invested haha
5/2/2017 c16 Guest
Loved this so much! Please update!
4/30/2017 c1 daniellemcfarlane
This is great! I really like this angle! Please update, it's so hard to find good fanfiction with these two anymore! I come and check back every few years and they're usually not a lot worth reading! Please keep updating
4/20/2017 c16 tiburce57
Hi,
It's about time Clarice lets loose a little. I really loved the last chapters. Can't wait for the next one.
Keep up the good work.
4/15/2017 c16 5FelineNinjaGrace
Wow! So intense! I'm not going to lie. I was very...unsatisfied with this chapter. I mean, it doesn't seem in line with her personality. She acts more like a 22 year old sorority girl than a 30-something year old FBI agent with her mannerisms. I skipped and skimmed the places where she was telling him that she liked him. It made me feel so embarrassed to be reading that. Hannibal has always been the one to show his interest in her, while it's always been her job to fend off the emotions. Of course, this is fanfiction. so it's ok to go OoC, but I really liked your story BECAUSE it seemed so in character! Its hard to nail Hannibal Lector down, but you did. Clarice, however, needs a bit of work. Please update soon though! For all the awkwardness that Clarice brings to the story, it's a really thought-out and well written story. 3
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »