FanFiction.Net
for Eos

10/23/2016 c1 Guest
too much to bare ... sorry for being picky but just like a bear it jumps out at you.
10/23/2016 c3 Ayla
To be honest, I just opened this as a short diversion before going to sleep. But it was so good! You've managed to paint Elizabeth and Darcy in an even more romantic setting than dear Jane Austen did! I look forward to the rest of this story :)
10/23/2016 c3 2Stormravan
Amusing.
10/23/2016 c3 Ayla
To be honest, I opened this for some simple diversion before going to sleep
10/23/2016 c3 jlm638j
Great story! Maybe through in one more with them teasing the Gardiner for their deception? Just no Lydia/Wickham elopement, your story is too precious to be darkened with that!
10/23/2016 c3 9moosals
Utterly delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed the crossed wires and the teasing throughout. Darcy really should run and get that special licence. He can show his wife off on his arm at the theatre just as well as his intended, and if they are going to have twelve children, they really do need to get started sooner rather than later. ;)

The star of the show though has to be Eos. What a clever horse, bringing these two to their senses. I'd rather like to read the story in which they punish their (thankfully) meddling relations, should you be inclined to write it.

And by the by, two seconds is never long enough to compose a review, only long enough for one of these - :D
10/23/2016 c3 Conta apagada
Sweet...:D...I loved this. Thanks for sharing!
10/23/2016 c3 dpennell007
Sorry, I somehow managed to post this on chapter 1 instead of chapter 3.

This is the BEST update I've read all day! The YEARNING, the heated looks, the fear that they wouldn't connect... You almost KILLED me here... Thank goodness you didn't - because dinner is in the oven and I'm still doing laundry.
10/23/2016 c3 konamigirl
I'm so glad you finished it! Thank you for the wonderful story!
10/23/2016 c3 1Vagabonda
Oh! Perfection! I love this!
10/23/2016 c3 Guest
Nice! Please continue
10/23/2016 c3 annaharding
Awwwww!
10/23/2016 c3 LMFG
Very nice, litte story you wrote :)
Yes, and this just made mine brighter!
10/23/2016 c3 debslmac