for Nebulite

10/17/2020 c3 alexjarammillo
This is just the beginning
2/5/2020 c3 Starlord Master
Crystal Gems forever!
2/5/2020 c2 Starlord Master
Dang, dude.
2/5/2020 c1 Starlord Master
You certainly have passion.
10/20/2019 c1 BlueCore
Love it
8/22/2019 c3 Marshman101
Please make more this is pretty awesome! And I hope to learn more about David and this gem they just found.
1/1/2019 c3 Mitsuo the Universe jumper
Loved it! I’ll be following for hopefully more!
6/21/2018 c2 Mimeomia
It's like you want this to be serious but you keep making the MC speak as if this was crack. You make the MC confess everything 'cause he feels bad and the next minute he doesn't give a fuck and he's happy. I get the whole watching earth from space,who wouldn't?

But the lame jokes make me hate the MC, choose an emotion and stick with it for more than a few paragraphs. Anyway hope you update this soon. but I doubt you will.
11/11/2017 c3 Steven
Pretty dull story. A self-insert was probably the most uninteresting route to take with a fanfiction, can’t stand to reading first person fanfictions. Maybe be a bit more descriptive on things other than what you can see, might help to make this slightly more enjoyable to read
2/15/2017 c3 10nyanyanya22
I recently had a dream involving Steven universe, and as thus is my fav fanfiction, I'm posting it here, so get into my shoes, and listen.
The dream is about me hunting down ruby and sapphire. Like kill hunt down.
I start by recruiting a teacher from m ya hood lot help me(don't remember which one, but it was probably inspired by the Invader ZIM I had been watching befor hand, right before going to bed, and the Steven universe I had been watching before that) So we go on this big car chase, GTA style as a fire a Uzi at em(definitely inspired by my many GTA car chases) as we pass the frank slide(I had been researching frank slide, and the Crowsnest pass that day, not to mention I lived there once) I keep chase for a while, but we lost them at the turn off to Blairmore, they crossed the bridge and escaped(maybe related to GTA 3, the bridges are out, I dunno, no obvious connection) then we hack into some stuff(I had just fixed my computer that day) and find there at... I dunno, a restaurant, a nightclub, not sure... Maybe a nightclub, as I reached batman beyond recently, but not sure... I also remeber other CHARACTORS I knew being there, but I only vaguely saw them (ZIM, Niko, my mom) we ambush them, but they get away... Don't remember how.(probably inspired by stealth missions in ga,Es, not sure which one)Then my teacher starts to think I'm crazy(never brought it up during the car chase, dream logic) (definitely inspired by that invader ZIM episodes ending, vindicated, I has watched before bed) then I start to question how a cartoon charactor could exist, and I even remember this very fanfic for a second, I start to get deeper in thought about it all when BAM, dream over, deep sleep time.(I swear I was this close to getting lucid at the end there , the very fact my brain was drawing from invader ZIM was making me question things, Good job brain)
1/30/2017 c3 dlt-acct-pls
Yay, thanks for the update! I can't wait to read more about this new gem!
1/12/2017 c2 PokiDraco
please update
12/16/2016 c2 Vj1109
Alright, I'm hooked. Please, please, please update soon, this story is off to an absolutely fantastic start!
11/5/2016 c2 dlt-acct-pls
Ooooh I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/16/2016 c2 Koal
This is just priceless, who knows what other sheninagans david will get into. XD
23 Page 1 2 Next »