FanFiction.Net
for Team Eleven

8/15/2016 c5 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job
8/15/2016 c4 NinjaFang1331
Awesome job and the attacks are from the chaotic creatures in perum
8/15/2016 c5 DragonPony022
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
8/15/2016 c4 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
This is an interesting story. I'd love to see more! I'll definitely be faving and following this!
8/15/2016 c4 NarutoKushina
Nice first C ranked mission for the team. Nice mission for them as well.

Yakumo confesses her feelings, and poor Rin is kind of hurt by it. Really hope she can resolve her feelings for him as well, and sit down with Yakumo and both talk about it.

Glad they at least know how to cancel Hidan's Jutsu.
8/15/2016 c3 NarutoKushina
Nice that Naruto now knows what effect he had on Rin and Yakumo with that Jutsu, thanks to Ayame.
Isobu is right, Rin needs to admit her feelings, she will be a lot happier when she does.

Really like that they are both being trained right. I hope to see Rin's team show up Kakashi and Kurenai's team. Kakashi since he is a bastard that needs to die, Kurenai to show her some humility. Will she have a chance at some redemption at all?
8/15/2016 c4 16Wyrtha
Interesting. I hope Rin adds to what is known about Hidan in Konoha's files about missing Nin not to mention that chat with Aoi ... surprised Hidan would work with that guy, well without sacrificing him.

Nice jutsu's Naruto used. I assume that they get stronger as he does?
8/14/2016 c4 Destru
i hope Naruto will learn Hiraishin in the future :) Nice chapter
8/14/2016 c3 Wyrtha
Nice. I am assuming that Rin also helped with his Chakra control during this time. I am curious if Naruto will learn to use a weapon? And I think he should maybe learn 1/2 D-C rank ninjutsu before the break ... or maybe does it on his own wanting to surprise Rin and Yakumo and take the initiative to learn on his own. I wonder if your Naruto will be a wind user or might he had another element ... or two
8/14/2016 c2 Wyrtha
LOL awesome. Hmmm ... so Kakashi never wanted to train Naruto at all ... similar to the original but with a dark twist. I imagine this Kakashi would have loved to see Sakura beat on Naruto and wouldn't stop it one bit ... actually the original never does either I think, wow.
8/14/2016 c1 Wyrtha
Great story idea. If I am remembering correctly though if Rin doesn't die didn't Obito want to return with her? Did he die? Is he still masquerading as Madara? So many questions.

I love the tension between Rin and Kakashi and her thoughts on Kurenai. Honestly if she wasn't so attractive there would be little use for her as a Kunoichi. I mean I kinda doubt her notoriety for genjutsu as it just seems to be sort of by default almost.

Still not sure why Rin couldn't be a proper sensei and a third added to their team. I would have added one of Sakura's bullies or an OC to complete team 11
8/14/2016 c3 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the update, though the chapter is a bit short. Maybe you could mention something amusing that happened during D-ranks, or running into another Genin team for interaction etc.
8/12/2016 c1 Guest
The chapter looks good And if your taking votes do make it a narutoxrinxyakumo pairing or maybe a small harem if your wanting too.
8/13/2016 c2 3Hellwalker
HEHEHEHE that reverse harem jutsu was epic i really enjoyed reading every part of this amazing chapter and i hope that you keep the pace going.
8/13/2016 c3 15NinjaFang1331