for Naruto: Into the DigiMatrix

9/26/2016 c1 Hashirama 1710
are you going to make the champion veedramon?
9/23/2016 c1 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, larger chapter lengths would be nice to get more depth for the story
8/23/2016 c1 23Remzal Von Enili
Hmm you've only revealed up to veemon so we don't know if this is a normal veemon or a subspecies like Davis had. Endless possibilities! We might even get to see a Veemon version of one of my favorite digimon! Megidramon!
8/19/2016 c1 Guest
Good start but when creating the digimon you shouldn't be using veemon as it you could use digimon from the later series or you could get away with using pokemon example fresh ditto, in-training charmander, rookie charmeleon, champion charizard, ultimate mega charizard x, mega zekrom or you could make your own up completely
8/14/2016 c1 omar.cornelius.9
Good start but u can't make up v- Mon because he already exist other than that good start
8/13/2016 c1 1Oniele
It's good, if you want my advice in what little I know, it would be that:
1) if you need parenthesis for something you are doing something wrong.
2) text walls, try separating a little and expanding a little upon the story.
8/13/2016 c1 Cf96
Cool
8/13/2016 c1 17duskrider
Intresting start. Maybe breaking up the descriptive paragraphs.
8/11/2016 c1 Guest
You cant use veemon as a "made up digimon", because digimon season 1 AND 2 were watchable in the season 3 digimon episodes. Meaning veemon can't be considered a made up digimon since he was in season 2.
8/11/2016 c1 Hyungy
Okay for a starting chapter, but you really want to make longer chapters in the future, more around 5k words.
8/11/2016 c1 eniox27
Oh your doing a veemon route those are uncommon.