for Dark and Divine

12/18/2016 c3 tigergirl1723
Please update this soon! I love this. Those two as unlikely partners will make them kickass! Is this after the Quincy War? Is Ichigo faster than Flash?
12/11/2016 c3 anthony11899
can you include orihime in this?
12/1/2016 c3 dragonlovewater
I know I'm not a member of but I still like to browse and this story has really caught my interest but I can also understand being stressed and cramped on time so even though I can't think of a actual date I think once a month is a good goal! And hey maybe you'll get a sudden rush of inspiration at the right time and get more than one done! I know I do that with art ;). I'll keep your friend in my prayers whoever they are. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
11/27/2016 c3 celestialfox1
hi i was wondering if you could update within the next week or two
thanks this is an awesome story
11/23/2016 c3 vinayakdj1
I want the next chapter by26th november
11/23/2016 c2 vinayakdj1
Nice second chapter... Waiting for more.
By the way... Lame superhero aliases... Loose em
11/23/2016 c1 vinayakdj1
Is that u ONE?

Lol since u give the audience a chance to choose Villains...I choose imperius prime...the monitor...nekron...savitar...Superboy prime...wat say u...still gonna nerf bleach characters?
11/22/2016 c3 6KillerKaung
Great story! Keep it up, and take it easy, freshman year isn't the easiest year in high school.
11/20/2016 c3 1Blackthorn Ashe
January 1st.

Like the story so far. Great idea.
11/16/2016 c3 Guest
I agree with the month by month update, i understand your lige can get in the way of things. I am a junior in highschool and freshman in college and i hardly have time for anything else. Take your time, i can wait.
- Jani Jay
11/13/2016 c3 Maxwell
Can you finish it tomorrow? It's my friend's birthday and he's the one who introduced this story to me and going on and on about how great it is and wished that it have a few more chapters since it's so unique (He have an addictive personality on the things he tend to like it). Consider it as a simple gift to him :) though I understand if it is a hassle to do it since I ask on such a short notice since I thought it will take months before this story will be updated again.

Thank you and keep it up! Don't work to hard and hope you would find a time to rest to all the things that are happening in your life right now. :)
11/13/2016 c3 Guest
It's one of my fave stories! Lots of potential! Hope the next chapter's up soon!
11/12/2016 c3 Guest
the first of every month would be pretty good.
11/11/2016 c3 Guest
I understand you man I'm in the same situation
Literally just try get done by the end of November
11/7/2016 c3 5cg037
12/11 is properly the best if you ask me, and then you can work with the next chaper and put it up 8 days later. I hope that that will give you the time to both write it and go over it and try to find any errors and still be able to handle your own life.
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »