FanFiction.Net
for Dreaming of Reality

10/22/2023 c1 Guest
Give FemalePercy the agents archetype add Bacchus the Dizzy Deity it is a fairy monster deck
10/17/2023 c1 Guest
Noted that Bacchus the Dizzy Deity is already a card plus there is the Agent series Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn/Chronos,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto.
9/26/2023 c1 Guest
Why rewrite when you could have just edited the previous work. Also since King,Queen and Jack knight already existed Arcana Joker Knight can be summoned in future battles. Use the same deck you use for percy so you won't have a hardtime.
11/19/2021 c1 58Thunderwolf7226
I want more!
4/8/2020 c1 2Descendant of Flaming Dragons
well its been four years. imma assume its a DEAD fic. shame too, it had so mich potential
1/7/2020 c1 3Dex-The-Space-Witch
I hope this gets updated sometime, it would be a shame if it just died out. Though I do hope life isn't kicking you too badly either if that's why this hasn't been added to!
7/25/2019 c1 Sun and moon100
Please update when you can
9/15/2018 c1 alondraespinoza24
can't wait for more
1/29/2018 c1 Firestorm337
epic
1/29/2017 c1 6WhitePearlReaper
Ohhhhh, I really like the direction that this is going! I'm a sucker for a crossover between these series, honestly. Hope this is continued!
12/17/2016 c1 1FlickerOfEmbers
This is great. I just found the last one and I loved it but I have to admit that you have developed your plot lines more here. Would it be possible to get an update soon? Amazing job so far!
11/16/2016 c1 CrimsonDream01
I Love this XD. I can not wait to read more. hope you update really soon XD
10/24/2016 c1 Oceanlover75
More please I loved it and would love to see were the store leads. So please update soon
10/7/2016 c1 7YgoFoxFire
It's great so far, hoping for more soon.
10/1/2016 c1 AngelFaux
So far so I would've liked it more if Percy was still a guy but nonetheless this is looking to be good
21 Page 1 2 Next »