for Inside Out One-Shot collection

1/31/2017 c2 4nickyreader1
nice. LemonLime, nice.
8/18/2016 c2 5UnderstandablyMillie
Could you please do a Fear/Disgust one-shot?
8/16/2016 c2 31iHateFridays
Hello! I'm going to give you a request, and no, not a romantic one. I'm not really big on shipping emotions, but that's okay. Here you go!
I would like you to do a chapter with Disgust going to the Mind World to find a missing memory (idk what the memory is, you can decide that) and she ends up accidentally going to Dream Productions, Imagination Land and messing around there, so on. I know it's really weird and stupid, so you don't have do it, but I think it will be funny. Good luck!

~Ponystories

(P.S I'm also against catspats31. I'm starting to think they're cyber bullying people by reporting their stories for no reason.)
8/13/2016 c2 Unknown Girl
Please do a Joyness one where Sadness is in love with Joy but Joy has no clue about it till one day Sadness accidentally kisses her when they're alone in Dream Duty. What will Joy's reaction be? You can sort the rest of that one out.
8/12/2016 c2 9KoldPredator88
Hi, nice to see you in this fandom! I'm very interested in this story so far, so I'll add it to my favorites. Also, can you please write some Brickoli for me? I'd like it to be romance. After I saw this first chapter, I know you got talent. Good luck!

Now, let's move to the chapter: it's a little bit rushy which I understand, being a oneshot collection so, don't worry about that. Therefore, I really liked this chapter, it's really convincing. I also like this kind of pairing. ;D And times in the story are managed very well, so, congratulations!

You have my support. :)
8/12/2016 c2 Crystal Ball
Crep! I forgot an idea. How about a Feanger story with Anger saving Fear's life? Lel, how'd I forget a freaking topic!
8/12/2016 c2 20HollyAnne1084
AWWWWWWW this is the best Lemonlime I've ever saw! Thank you so so so so much for my request! This was really adorable! Guess what? I got another one for you!
Can you do a Nervous Tears of Fear comforting Sadness from a nightmare?
Thank you again for doing my request! :)
8/12/2016 c2 Crystal Ball
YAS! OTP FOR THE WIN! I love this part! Could you do a Feanger one, please?
8/12/2016 c1 HollyAnne1084
Hello! So you're starting a series, eh? That's perfect! You probably know that Lemonlime is my OTP, right? Well, could you do a Lemonlime one-shot of Joy and Disgust going to the Mind World? You can choose between romance or bromance, I don't care. I hope you're able to do this! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service