FanFiction.Net
for Harsh Light

5/10/2020 c2 ebony
Like this story but hope that she doesn't hate superman tho cause he is a hero and clark is amazing and Evelyn would be lucky to have him
9/5/2017 c5 UNKNOWN
GREAT STORY! UPDATE SOON!
4/4/2017 c5 9Love.Fiction.2023
Loving it
4/2/2017 c5 15Aurora Nightstar
She loves Bruce Wayne! Hopefully she just means a celebrity crush and this doesn't turn into a three-way love triangle. Yep, I believe I was right, her cat is named after Bruce Wayne.
2/21/2017 c4 Guest
Wow I loooove this can u pls pls pls update?
11/7/2016 c4 laquemeritabelu
love it so far! can't wait for the next part :)
10/25/2016 c4 9Love.Fiction.2023
Liking it
10/23/2016 c4 Aryan229
Nice chapter. Date was little awkward. That's nice both are dating. Waiting for another update.
10/21/2016 c3 Aryan229
Good story. Looking forward to it.
10/4/2016 c3 LaCatrna
I love your story! I kind of like how she's has this little disdain inside for Supes, but hopefully that changes! Let's see some more! Great job btw!
9/26/2016 c3 Chrissy
OMG, I love Evelyn and her cat Bruce but, most importantly I love how she tries to control her panic attacks and her struggles. I can't wait til you update the next chapter because, Martha was right they are adorbs and lets face it if they can get through this date then they can get through anything!

So, UPDATE soon and good luck on your writing!
9/3/2016 c3 4emzydatffan
Ooh the tension is building. The whole like Clark but panic at superman thing is gah! I'm almost scared of the future complications. Great work with the story so far though, I really like it
8/29/2016 c3 9Love.Fiction.2023
Liking this.
8/28/2016 c3 2Leah Tatyana Nicole
please update I'm really liking this
8/28/2016 c3 15Aurora Nightstar
I like the basic premise of reversing the typical Lois Lane (that doesn't know the secret). I find Evelyn very likable. I am curious why they are going under cover at restaurant. If the night is paid for, by who?
Anyway this story is still interesting. Good job.
24 Page 1 2 Next »