for Godzilla vs Cloverfield: Duel of the Leviathans

6/10/2019 c1 Davs1
I don't see a lot of crossovers with that much substance in this site, but you knocked it out of the park, especially with my top favorite kaijus. I hope the reason you're gone for so long is you're almost done writing up chapters instead of ditching this piece completely.

Just saw King of the Monsters this weekend and I'm itching to see more kaijus brought to the scene!

Also, since we never really saw them die, I'm hoping Jason, Beth, and Rob escaped NY under the radar and reunite with Lily, then, later, possibly cross path with Monarch. It would help solidify it as a Cloverfield/Godzilla Xover even more.
6/10/2019 c2 Davs1
I don't see a lot of crossovers with this much substance in this site, but you knocked it out of the park, especially with my top favorite kaijus. I hope the reason you're gone for so long is you're almost done writing up chapters instead of ditching this piece completely.

10/13/2018 c3 17DRAGONDAVE45
This is REALLY GOOD! PLEASE come back and continue this!
9/12/2018 c3 Guest
Please Update Soon!
11/26/2017 c3 Guest
8/26/2017 c3 Guest
Please Update Soon!
8/8/2017 c3 Guest
8/5/2017 c3 Guest
9/7/2016 c2 Roar
Not wanting to be nitpicking but... L.S.A really fits more than "Cloverfield" in this scenario
8/29/2016 c1 Guest
Interesting
8/25/2016 c2 Guest
You have my full attention sir! The way you describe things makes it very easy to visualize as though I were watching a movie. Needless to say I am very eager to get to read chapter three. Keep up the awesome work.
8/21/2016 c1 OmniUIShaggyOverexaggerated
Cloverfield is dead in this continuity, but Skull Island? We might get to see the great King Kong.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service