for How Ultear Got Her Groove Back

5/21/2019 c1 Univers One
That was an awesome story hahaha
7/19/2018 c1 5Kronus96
Pot Ultear. She lost her childhood, her mother, and now her killer figure.

This is a hilarious story that somehow still feels in character. Kudos on that.

Ultear’s voice came through so strongly I could believe it was a side story from the manga. Her fantasying about having Gray under heel was particularly fun.

Thanks for writing.
5/15/2018 c1 KAWAII
Amazing! You should do another part!

~kawaii strawberry~
1/7/2018 c1 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
okay so theres not much ultear fics but I know this is by far the best ive read. i love it and its funny!
zancrow throwing her off the first time was hilarious and dont get me started with the narrative and thoughts and stuff. its rrally effective to hook me to this fic. and i dont usually read a 10k words fic fitted in one chapter but this was anexemption considering how wellwritten it was and of course the amazing plot and story flow plus my fave character ultear gets the spotlight. i really wanna see what happens next. hope to hear from you soon.
8/28/2017 c1 gbg
Cool make a sequel
6/30/2017 c1 Guest X
Wow! This is one of the best Ultear story I have read. I do hope you plan on making another chapter. This is extremely good and hilarious.
2/23/2017 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting, very
1/24/2017 c1 5XYZArtemis
That was really funny! I hope you do a second part.
12/6/2016 c1 Absolute-ZERO999
DAMN THIS SO HILARIOUS XD, can't even begin to describe which part was the best, hopefully you would write another part and bring her bootyfull body back XD
11/9/2016 c1 CabbageGirl99
I was listening to The Best by Tina Turner while I was reading this and I died from laughter when I read: "She'd trained long and hard to make sure she's the best"
10/31/2016 c1 Trein
AJJAJJAJAJAJJA GOD THIS IS HILARIUS PLEASE UPDATE PLEASEEEEE
10/25/2016 c1 Guest
LOL XD this is the funniest thing ive read in ages!
Please you have to update!
10/23/2016 c1 Guest
AMAZING PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER
10/17/2016 c1 1Marie-S-Raven
Oh man, I'd LOVE another part!
10/12/2016 c1 4Vi-Violence