for Dark Attractions to Light

3/5 c15 ela
omg please update soon! Im a sucker for Sauron father fics and his relationship with the Faithful are so heartwarming and bdhdhsjjbleffggh no words can describe how warm I feel whenever they interact with each other
6/26/2018 c15 XBnemesisX
I hope sometime on the future you look back and decide to finish this, because this is definitely the best lord of the rings fanfiction series I have ever read. And I have read a lot.

~Bnemesis
6/25/2018 c15 Fox out of Time
Alrighty. Don’t worry about it.

I’ve really loved your writing and some of the things and how you write in different ways actually taught me a lot about my own writing so I thank you for that.

I also thank you for the experience of reading such an amazing and intricately written Fanfiction/Story. It’s almost as if it was a separate book all in itself!
I’m amazed by how you were able to keep everything straight without ever going off topic. It truly is wonderful and I wish for the best with your other stories as well.
4/4/2017 c14 Legolasle
Pliz hurry sister in Christ mine...oh how I wish this book would be finished!I love it so far though!
4/3/2017 c4 Legolasle
Yayyyy! Your a Christian toooooo! I LOVE your stories!
3/21/2017 c14 73Jesus' girl 4ever
Yay, baby! I just love babies! D'aww...*dissolves into a temporary puddle of cuteness*

Ahem. Back. Wonder what Caladiel's gonna do in Lothlorien...
1/9/2017 c13 Jesus' girl 4ever
Baby!Aragorn! Yay!
1/5/2017 c13 Tibblets
The plot thickens.
1/5/2017 c13 9horseyyay AKA Morgoth
very proud. I actually read it on the day you posted it this time ;)

i was wanting some ancaline fluff *pouts* XD the plot is thickening. As always, i eagerly wait for more (even if appearances beg to differ) XD
oooooooooooooohhhh this just sparked an idea... hmmmmm... *wanders off*
adios! :P go write :P
12/31/2016 c12 horseyyay AKA Morgoth
*bounces in and sniggers* im loving it. The banter is top :P
Hope you had a good christmas and a happy new year :P and sorry ive been awol :P *waves and boinces out*
12/15/2016 c12 73Jesus' girl 4ever
I love the Caladiel/Ancalagon paring. :P
12/8/2016 c11 Jesus' girl 4ever
Oh dear...I spy trouble on the horizon...
12/3/2016 c10 2High King Gil-galad
I didn't realize that the sequel was out until now, but I really like it so far. I like Gwes, she is so cheerful, it makes the rest of the story seem less depressing.
11/30/2016 c10 Gwestiel
Congratulations Kiya and welcome back!

I really missed your stories but I am so happy you won the NaNoWriMo :D

This was an excellent and fun chapter I really loved it! I am really excited to see the weekly updates and continue reading Caladiel's adventure with the whole crew :)

lol I can only imagine the constant nagging Kal suffered through muahaha! And it's so awesome to see the bond growing between Braigon and Gwes and just seeing their potential grow is amazing, I can already tell they will have tons of adventures.

Oooh 2 weeks in the Dunedaín camp sounds like fun, especially if Esgal is there.

Uh oh..Ciaran seems to be underestimating the capabilities of an elfling and her wolf... I can't wait to see how this plays out :D

Keep up the awesome work Kiya and I can't wait to read the next update!
Take care!