for The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn

8/17/2016 c5 7Vengeous
Haha Clark and Lois sexy time... Good chapter, couple of errors here and there. You spelt "available" as some garbled deformity towards the end of the chapter, just look out for that. Otherwise, again nothing much with this chapter. It displays your hallmark skilled writing, which draws out every scene brilliantly. Keep it up.

The previous chapter was a stroke of genius from thee. Choosing to delve into George's mindset was a fantastic way of depicting just how frightening the Bat was. I wasn't really convinced by his little flashback of Batman, but it's kinda ok. The writing there does get a little clunky and laboured though. Back to the positive side of the chapter, the dialogue you reworked between Batman and Alfred was pretty good.
8/16/2016 c4 casper
Thank you for another great chapter. :) Please make more friend ,

Great work
8/16/2016 c3 Vengeous
Every time I watch the movie or read a story like this, I'm always surprised at the level of intelligence and nuancing this movie possessed. The execution and editing was just horrible and some questionable character decisions were made, but overall it was an ambitious movie and I appreciate how it tried to be one of the more complex superhero movies. Obviously it failed at doing that, but I still can't help but love its valiant attempt.

Anyway, on to this story here. For your first two chapters, I offer hearty congratulations. You have done a magnificent job at adjusting the plot to capture the main thematic ideas and essence. You made it even better by explaining why Lucius remained in the building, and even choosing Lucius to die in the first place. He's a character we've become emotionally invested in all thanks to The Dark Knight trilogy and we feel Bruce's loss when he dies. Bruce comforting the little girl was also well portrayed, as he knows how she feels. The parallel between the both of them losing their parents was really evident here. As for your first chapter, I love how Bruce's desperation was portrayed. He lost his facade and even came close to sounding like his alter ego because his desperation unlocked his true self. Really nice there.

As for this chapter, not much to comment on how you've adapted the story. The decision to clearly show how superman didn't kill the general was a good one. I applaud you for that. You've got to love the foreshadowing in this chapter, though, and the thematic ideas it presents. "Men with power obey neither policy nor principle" is a powerful line that encapsulates one of the arguments against the very existence of Superman. You cannot allow that kind of power to go unchecked. But anyway, I'm not here to write a scholarly article on this. You've done a commendable job so far. Keep it up, and I hope to hear from you soon.
8/15/2016 c3 Casper
Please continue I love it :D !

please make more chapters and continue your great work. Thank you and good luck.

Thanks again anf please make more. Love it
8/14/2016 c2 8The Necroposter
Fast-paced and exciting. I love it! The sequence from the movie is awesome, too.
8/13/2016 c1 The Necroposter
This is a good start! Intriguing and well-written. Are you going to work with the theatric version of the movie, or the extended one? Because the latter fixes a lot of the former's problems. Anyway, I really liked the story, too, and am curious to see your version. Seems like it'll be fun to follow.
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5