for Selfless

5/16 c17 1Auzzie Weirdo
FINISH THIS STORY! I'M DYING TO READ THE REST! I WILL NOT LIVE ANY LONGER IF I DON'T HEAR THE ENDING! I SWEAR!
4/22 c17 24SkittyBug
THATS THE END? NOOOOOOO!

Excellent chapter! Kudos to you, writer~
11/17/2021 c17 Guest
I live for this story are we going to get an update?
10/10/2021 c10 19ODDBAll08
Woah…
10/9/2021 c17 1DYLANBL4KE
moreeeee
8/18/2021 c17 Demi Clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, but only when you're not to busy as that is ok as well, please and thank you.
8/4/2021 c17 queenfishy
So I just started reading this today, and I absolutely LOVE it! The descriptions are beautiful and the plot so far is amazingly planned.
7/12/2021 c17 Guest
Hello. Is the next part in a different fanfic? Bc this hasn’t been updated since 2017 it looks like, and now it’s half way through 2021. Not to sound like those impatient people who are pushing you to update 45 times a day, just curious :)
7/6/2021 c17 Bunnyears
I think, chat didn't want to go all the way because if he did, then he won't be able to stop or control his desire anymore., which, he believes, would scare her off.
Also, he didn't want to take his chances yet and see if she likes him even a little in that way because he felt that he would not only make her uncomfortable but also drive her away. He might be also thinking that he does not deserve happiness after becoming a villain, also who could possibly love a villain; those things might be going on inside his head.
6/19/2021 c17 Cocofant
Thank you for writing. I'm sad this fic isn't finished, but I'm grateful that you wrote it anyway.
6/18/2021 c17 vonkyrie
Hello,

It is sad to find out that you discontinued this story. You are amazing at what you do and I hope that you find it in yourself to one day finish this wonderful story. If not, that's okay, too. Just know that gems like these aren't easily forgotten. Wish you the best in your endevaours.

Sincerely,

a fan
6/14/2021 c17 Sam
i have no idea if you check on these nor do i suspect that you even write anymore. i have no idea, i just finished reading this and i was planning on checking out your other books after i’m done writing this. in my opinion, ending this book where you ended it was absolutely a horrible idea. it’s been roughly 4 years since you last updated this book and granted you probably have no ideas for it but could you revisit the book and try thinking of new ideas? you truly are a talented writer, and i’m really looking forward to your other books but this book really has me captivated, and my whole entire being is wishing for at least an ending to the book. but if you do end up reading my comment and getting some inspiration then i wish to thank you for reading this comment in the first place. amazing book btw, i’m enjoying it and hoping you write an ending!
6/3/2021 c17 Ruby
good wish you would make more
6/3/2021 c10 ChatNoirLOL
Sorry for your loss :(
6/2/2021 c17 Guest
It saddens me that this fanfic has been discontinued. This was honestly an amazing story and it was interesting. I hope you change your mind about discontinuing this story.
1,869 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »