for The adventures of AaronIronBlade:Wizard city arc

8/26/2016 c4 29Heaven's Wordsmith
Ha ha "I just thought I watched too much anime" XD I get the feels man, I've had those dreams before, except they were all Pirate101/Wizard101 related.
Umm, this was an ok chapter. I wouldn't say it was the best, but I wouldn't say it was the worst. Keep writing!
8/19/2016 c2 3Aaronthegreat1
diana
I would your love your number and friend code
8/19/2016 c3 Dianastardreamer
Wow! You are level 99? You must be incredibly strong! I am trapped in zafaria without membership. Our parents do not know we play wizard101. ( me and my sis) I would love to make friends with you, however, I do not think you would want me, a weak wizard:*( as your friend, if you do, I can give your a true friends code!
8/19/2016 c3 29Heaven's Wordsmith
LOL Cyrus get wrecked XD
8/18/2016 c3 3Aaronthegreat1
feel free to review guys i want to improve my writing and to diana stardreamer i'm a level 99 fire
8/16/2016 c2 Dianastardreamer
You watch SAO too? It is awesome! I love anime!
8/15/2016 c2 29Heaven's Wordsmith
Oooo I like this twist- very creative. Really the only thing I have to say about this chapter is that you should proof read. I caught a number of mistakes.
8/14/2016 c1 Dianastardreamer
Hello, Aaron IronBlade! I'm diana stardreamer! I really like your story! What kind of wizard are you and what is your level? I am Diana stardreamer, level 62 ice!
8/14/2016 c1 Heaven's Wordsmith
I'm actually curious to see where you take this, however, I think it says somewhere in the site guidelines that this kind of format isn't allowed. You should use this script kind of format for laying out chapters and your ideas, but not for posting. I used to write only with the script writing, but I did build up to detail filled nonscript. Just a warning! I'm really curious to see where this goes! :D
8/14/2016 c1 3Aaronthegreat1