for Lost and Found

9/17/2016 c26 1Tosy
You did a great job! I enjoyed this story and I hope it's not the end but if it is I'll follow whatever new story you may develop. Thank u for sharing :D
9/11/2016 c1 Tosy
This is a good story. It seems like Hale and Selah may have something. Being a Hale/Kenzi fan I'm not sure how much I love that but your writing is appealing leaving me open to the possibility :D
9/5/2016 c24 FrenChi
I'm a Doccubus fan but I do appreciate your story and that you take time to write it. Thank you :)
8/25/2016 c7 13KJay99
Excellent chapter full of meat! :)
My favorite part is where Trick and the pixie trade snide remarks. Very interesting action here. I wonder where you'll take it. Well, I know, but if I didn't, then I would.
I do love your descriptions of the what the characters are thinking and feeling.
8/18/2016 c1 Pete the Man
A curly haired, thin brunette walked into the office, engrossed in the open file she was reading, until she saw her partner pecking at a keyboard. She glanced at the screen. "What's that?" she asked.

"Hm?" Pete said, obviously using all of his available brain power to concentrate at the moment.

Myka closed the file with a small sigh and pointed. "That. What is that on the screen?"

"Oh..." Pete hunted for the "O". "Uh... Review for Lynnutte."

Myka waited for him to elaborate on the entirely vague answer. After it was obvious that he wasn't going to she said, "What are you talking about?"

Pete finally looked behind him at his partner to see her highly annoyed face, (and head cocking to the left), "Oh. Ah, Lynn wrote a story so I'm reviewing. See?"

Myka narrowed her eyes and looked over his shoulder at his lame attempt to say anything intelligent about literature. But she tried to give him credit. She smiled. "That's nice of you to support her."

"I know right?"

"You might want to say something about the story." Myka suggested.

"I did! See? I said that it was good."

Myka cringed. "Yeah... not really helpful there.."

Just then Claudia and Artie came in from the catwalk that lead to the Warehouse.

"What's not helpful?" Artie asked, suspicious at seeing Pete at his computer.

Pete said, "My review for Lynnutte!"

"Oh." The old man's shoulders slumped with relief then he shook his head and promptly moved on to something that mattered.

"Dude, Lynnutte wrote a story?!" Claudia, by contrast, was immediately interested and bounded over to sit next to Pete and look at the screen.

"Yeah!" Pete said. "Full length too! Check it!"

"Man, that's fleek!" Claudia beamed.

Myka raised an eyebrow but laughed. She had been scanning the story and read the prologue. "Pete, just say something... like about the atmosphere."

Pete's face scrunched up in confusion. Claudia piped up, "Say how her character is a rad bad ass. She kills dudes from the trees!"

Myka added, "Say how she sets the time zone but doesn't overly focus on it and take away from the subject of the story."

Pete leaned back, taking his hands off the keyboard. "Myka, I'm NOT saying that! I don't even know what that means!"

Myka huffed at her partners thickness. Claudia said, "Dude, just say how you felt when you read it."

"Felt?" Pete said, thinking. "It's a story! I didn't feel anything. I felt hungry, want me to put that?" He raised his shoulders and motioned with both hands at the computer.

That made even Claudia huff. "Ok, look- lets ask HG. She'll tell you what authors want to hear."

Pete threw his hands up then leaned forward to hunt and peck again. "This is MY review and I'm going to leave it. Kendra said this post is "perfect for me" and she definitely knows what she's talking about, heck she made up this whole format, so you ladies can do your own review full of atmosphere and feelings!" He prepared his index fingers and read aloud as he pecked out. "'Good story. Made me hungry. Pete.'"

"There!" His boyish face finally grinned. "Done aaand 'post review!'" He hit the mouse key with a flourish, to the exasperation of his co workers.
8/18/2016 c3 10kendralynora
I want the hooded person to be tamsin... I mean, I know it won't be... but tam-tam is my favourite. this isn't really a review. .. it's just me wishing tamsin in on this awesome story ;)
8/18/2016 c2 kendralynora
I like this origin myth! excited to read on :)
8/18/2016 c1 kendralynora
great first chapter. loved the inner monologue.
8/14/2016 c1 1Lynnutte
It's set sometime after Bo and Dyson get together and before Bo and Lauren get together.
8/14/2016 c1 13KJay99
The tension!
Interesting intro. I wonder what time period this is.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top