for Dragons!

12/17/2020 c1 a.vago
Love this one - one of the best considering the idea at least!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
9/18/2020 c1 Guest
I saw you posted a review on becuzitswrong's story Memories of Iron, a Worm x Iron Man crossover. You asked if the story might ever be updated and I wanted to inform you that the author passed away a few years ago of a heart attack. There's a thread on the forum Spacebattles about it. If you search the author's name and the forum on the internet you should find it.

I figured you might want to know.
4/4/2020 c1 StephanieStephanie
Finally! Some true luck for Harry!
2/24/2020 c1 James Birdsong
Amusing
2/22/2020 c1 hunzbookwyrm
Great story hope to see more from you soon.
9/14/2019 c1 Penna Core
I know who he is, Falkor from neverending story!
Lucky Boy with a Lucky Dragon!
8/24/2019 c1 devildust
for some reason I expected harry to have to go against shenron
8/11/2019 c1 Guest
Nice to see some old favorites.
3/21/2019 c1 torlan2003
Fun story thank you for writing
11/19/2018 c1 Moi
I know this is a joke, but I agree that Dumbledore was DEFINITELY a dark Lord!
10/9/2018 c1 hsm1974
I can just see Harry on the back of Falkor flying off, with Hedwig winging alongside them both.

How bad is it I can recognize all four of the dragons and half-wish Draco of "Dragonheart" had been one?

Great story.
10/8/2018 c1 WhiteEagle1985
A great one-shot here!
8/10/2018 c1 2catzetier
Well, I recognised two of the four dragons.

Falkor? What. An .Idea. But I have to ask myself... what were the Ministry thinking? Luckdragons aren't dangerous. Although if pushed he'd probably be more dangerous than Puff the Magic Dragon. I'm probably reading far too much into this piece of crack, but if the contestants risk losing their magic if they don't compete in the Tournament, surely Fleur's risking it by going off with Puff?

(And when I reread this review in ten years' time, I'll have to reread your story to figure out just WHAT I was talking about. Even my review sounds like pure crack...)

Anyway. Great job!
8/29/2017 c1 Mizuki Kudara
That was very cute. You have my complimentschedule to a job well written
8/17/2017 c1 1Vercalos
"But that is another story". That's just fantastic. I do wonder how many people recognize that line.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »