for A Different Perspective

7/22/2018 c11 3Izaria
oMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART! I cant wait to see what happens next chapter! And I cant wait to see everyones reactions to her in the dress!
6/12/2018 c10 Vadimmom
I just discovered your story and read it all in one sitting. Well written and entertaining. Looking forward to more.
1/17/2017 c7 Friend Of A Fangirl
And the plot thickens! I'm beginning to get a whiff of... respect from Snape?! It seems as though things are finally looking up for Izzy. However, she IS attending Hogwarts, so that surely won't last very long, eh?
1/10/2017 c6 Friend Of A Fangirl
Once again, great writing style! I'm curious to see if Snape will start to respect Izzy as the brilliant student she is.
1/3/2017 c5 Friend Of A Fangirl
I've decided to try to review each new chapter as you publish them, because this is really well written, and your comments section is looking very dejected, and kind of cold, at the moment. Seriously, I've read stories with AWFUL writing that are apparently super popular, so it's only a matter of time before you get the attention you deserve.
Anyway, good chapter! It was a bit strange to read the entirety of second year in a single chapter, but the fact that you're really going to focus on later years makes sense. I wouldn't want to write out an entire plot line for just a bit of necessary background info, either. I go straight to the juicy bits.
Are you going to flesh out the Izzy/twins friendship you've got going on there? Imagine all the pranks they could do with their combined genius!
Anyway, happy new year! I eagerly await your next update.
1/1/2017 c4 Friend Of A Fangirl
This story is brilliant! I'm really rooting for Izzy, it seems like she just can't catch a break. I took the Pottermore quiz a couple of nights ago, and had a bit of an unpleasant shock when I got Slytherin, mostly because I hadn't expected that result at all. Your story gives the reader an interesting taste of what it would have been like to be in Slytherin with Malfoy (shudder), and it's really well written! Of course, I've accepted my house gladly by now, but your story has made it all the easier to imagine myself there, because, let's face it, I'd be SUCH a muggleborn. Keep up the good work!
12/23/2016 c4 2JeanAndBilius