for Young Goddess

11/27/2020 c1 Mernom
Are they still ponies? Ponies don't really have busts like humans do, or hands, and wearing cloths is optional.
4/6/2020 c2 Spirit of evil
Hello oh great author
I humbly ask you bear the pain of reading my horrible idea and bear all the vocabulary and grammar errors so I may give u my idea thank u!

So Idk if ya got my last review so I’m trying one more time...sorry again if I come off annoying!

So yes everyone is annoying or hate fortnite I get and agree! Although it’s free to play so I dabble in it, and 2 skin that catch my eye are Midas the new skin for the current event and chaos agent. Now other than there cool looking, they are spy theme skins! They look like the designs a Bond villain would take for a movie and I love it!
So I thought what if you took either one of these characters and threw them in different crossovers! They don’t have a set character except for chaos agent is evil and a scientist! While Midas is in charge of a organization that could be either good or evil idk too vague though I like to think there good just crossing the line all the time, also he has a golden touch.
So that’s my idea through them in crossovers and have them build there organizations, start friendships, romance( fingers cross for harem), and to control these new worlds!

For example let’s say Midas be dropped into overwatch! He probably work in the shadows to control both talon and overwatch while pretending to be a agent of overwatch maybe starting a friendship or Romance with tracer? (Yes I know she plays for the same side it’s a fanfic) partners with sombra a romance with widow maker?

Or chaos agent in ... naruto verse shaking things up like saving fu pakura and dingo to have them work for him. Taking tayuya and improving her, maybe training both naruto and Sasuke ( you know like taking him under his wing, both are still children who lost family even if one acts like a asss)
Or the bleach verse, mlp, dc, marvel, and etc.

Honestly there blank slates for you to work your incredible talent, I mean in game there rivals so maybe dropping both of them in same universe to duke it out until a bigger problem arises. Stuck in the saint row universe with the de winter twins as assistant and lovers. Transported to attack on Titan and creating a new better government/ military to fight the Titan horde.

Trapped in a anthro mlp world or Zootopia, trapped with aqua in kingdom hearts just to escape with new lover or partner to conquer all of the kingdoms! The my hero world is filled with opportunities and beautiful woman thought for these two romance is second to there goals though this is a fanfic.

They are interested like one making a slime army the other hiding a entire secret army in plain site for so long before unveiling them selfs.

Sorry for it being so long I really hope you consider and thank you! Also I hope nothing but good luck and fortune come your way
Thank you p.s. max gentleman sexy business might also be a interesting crossovers idea
4/5/2020 c2 UnsanMusho
What a way to come back to this fic, I'm so happy to see you back though once again I wish to say condolence to you and your family. Stay safe always X3
4/5/2020 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it is a shame discord has got fluttershy
4/5/2020 c2 YamiKitsune67
I love this so far, the worship scene was amazing I look forward to reading more.
1/20/2018 c1 Banjo the Fox
Wow, excellently done first chapter! Absolutely stunning and uniquely done!
3/30/2017 c1 Black Bloody Rose Dragon
I like it so far what next
10/5/2016 c1 46Awesomenesss-sama
Thumbs up. 10/10. [insert various other praises here]. Thank god this is recent. I searched "harem" and I hate how most of the good ones have long since been abandoned. Please don't do that to me.
8/31/2016 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Definitely interesting for sure.
8/16/2016 c1 nightmaster000
This should be interesting. I look forward to see who will join Twilights harem.
8/16/2016 c1 Chad0615
Alright this going good so far.
8/16/2016 c1 UnsanMusho
No sexy fun time here? Do you mean for this chapter only? I just wanted to clarify that part. Anyways this fic is rather interesting as it delves into what it must be like to become essentially a God in the MLP world though with some lemony scenes here and there XD
Question though will it just Mares being with Twilight? What about Spike? I just want to know what your plans are for him.
8/16/2016 c1 3Reishin Amara
i wonder if discord really is a god...he calls himself the spirit of chaos and disharmony...he could be a titan actually...or even a knows. o.o;
8/16/2016 c1 ps2boy.zachary