for She Used to be Mine

4/16/2018 c1 4Kummerspeck
Awww, I love this! I wish it had happened in the show. Very in character, adorable plot. Thanks for writing!
3/23/2017 c1 rebecca.goddard.564
Good story. Please continue.
11/13/2016 c1 88emeraldarrows
Nicely done story.
9/28/2016 c1 siobhan.22
Good story so far, please continue.
9/9/2016 c1 alysmith17
House Elves, freaking love it.
8/22/2016 c1 35Rainbow Stevie
Words cannot express how much I love this story. Perfectly in character and just the right balance between the amount of physical contact I want and the amount it feels realistic for them to have at this point in the timeline. I really like the idea of him getting her to do something active in her own recovery while simultaneously getting her to talk about it - in a helpfully limited/minimal way, rather than the higher pressure spill-your-guts way. And then the very end hits my particular favorite thing and I want to cue some doves in celebration.

Also, I can't figure out a way to organically fit it in above but I need you to know I'm cackling at "Step-Mommy-Dearest."
8/18/2016 c1 48dl-shipper34
*bows* Thank you! I so needed that after the mess that was Tuesday's episode.
8/17/2016 c1 100Awahili
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! After last night I so needed this.
8/17/2016 c1 rebecca.horner.583
GREAT STORY, I wish this is what Mitch did instead of sleeping with girl who threw him over for his own father.
8/17/2016 c1 Guest
I love this! Wish last night's episode was this instead of Mitchell screwing off with his father's ex wife. *Angry face* I'm not fond of mitch anymore because of it :(

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service