for Stuck On a Puzzle

4/23 c1 Pilarofdoom
Reread this and well worth it! One of the better plots and characterizations I have run across for hp fanfics. I know it’s been a hot second since you updated but I do hope you continue if you are able to, or at least an update on where the plot was going if you decided to drop it in so curious to how it all plays out. Even if not though wishing you ask the best and stay safe in this crazy world!
4/23 c21 Pilarofdoom
Reread this and well worth it, still one of the better plots characterizations I have seen out there for hp fanfics in general. I hope all is well I know it’s been a hot second since an update but if possible I do hope you finish this or maybe at least post a quick update where you were going with plot if you did decide to drop it, I’m so curious to see how it all plays out. Even if not though wish you so the best and stay safe in this crazy world!
2/23 c21 ade.mog82
Omg i'm so late at reading this. And it is great like always. So many things started to clear up. Especially about James and Rose. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/22 c21 girlfromthesouth
Hello! Are you going to update this?

Love it!
11/8/2021 c1 Nina
upload this please!
11/5/2021 c21 Grrf
I love this story!
8/23/2021 c21 Samone C Smith
Hey! Thanks for the update! I have read and reread this story, and it is so artfully put together! I hope your life is giving you moments of joy and peace and please stay healthy! I know times are busy, so thanks for creating this story; even with all of your commitments, it's a real sacrifice, and it is very appreciated!
8/23/2021 c1 titli ghosh
I love how you arent rushing a Scorose and focussing on character and world building. Beautifully written!
8/22/2021 c21 Nina
I love this story very much. I hope you upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Although that may be kind of difficult, but pleeease upload it in a few weeks . While reading this, I felt sadness and happiness, and I still think this is one of the best Harry Potter fics that exist.
8/21/2021 c21 Pilarofdoom
OMG the last two chapters were amazing! I fell like there is so many small nuances I started to pick up on that now I want to go back and read the whole story to get more. Like the tarot cards predicting what would happen, the parallel moment off Albus being nervous that something happen at the start of the story to the reality of something actually happening and so much more, you are a great writer! I also am so glad to see Finlay and James talking again. And can I just say I love the Scorpius roar moments both at the memorial and then their night sharing more secrets together. It was so cute Scorpius confession quickly followed up "as a friend" lol here took a lot of courageous moments this chapter with bringing up the excuse to talk with her, coming clean about his first motive proving his dad not going to jail, that he wants to be roses friend and that he is going to break up with his girlfriend. Also I don't mind the updates taking a while as long as you finish the story, it's to good a plot anger characters to not knows what happened. I'm even invested with Ginny and her strength just now crumbling a little and still never concisely in front of the kids. It's a remarkable story when every part and character you want to read more about. Also I'm really glad your not just forcing an ending at three end of this year, it would feel way to fast and force of a resolution, and we still needs to see what happens with this war let alone how Rose and Scorpius progress. Also foreshadowing them being heads when sitting in the heads chairs! Lol I know that's two years away from them but this story's so good I wouldn't mind lol. All in all well done and great chapter. Sorry for any typos in my review using swipe text, but hopefully you understand lol until next time stay safe!
7/9/2021 c20 Nina
Upload this please!
7/3/2021 c20 ShaeMikey
Great story so far. I like all the different storylines getting attention and the Dominique one is probably my favorite of the side stories as she is an interesting take on the character. The writing quality is also quite good.

Keep up the good work!
6/12/2021 c20 Nina
Please upload the new chapter soon
6/6/2021 c20 nina
This was amazing. I didn't expect that ending at all. I'm shocked. I love reading about Rose and Scorp too. The slow burn makes their relationship more realistic. Please, upload the next chapter ASAP. I'll look forward to the next chapter!
6/5/2021 c19 nina
omg finally, this is way better than the covid vaccine, this is what I needed! Sooo... James likes Fin? And Scorp likes Rose already? This is one of my favorite fics ever!
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »