for I am Number Six

8/30/2020 c9 2madtad1
Wow, such a good story and you never finished! A shame! Please come back!
4/18/2020 c7 supboyyyyy93
Too drastic of a change for my taste, she was acting reasonable before why the sudden change in personality? Why attack Anti-skill? I couldn't see Saten ever doing that for whatever reason, it was a little too much in my opinion.
3/17/2020 c9 7BlueJack22
4 years
12/5/2016 c9 Guest
Touma having trouble trusting Anti-Skill you say, what about his gym teacher? She help him one time in the Kazakiri Hyouka Arc, doesn't that help? And what do you mean 'outvoted'? Did you not read NT 17 where Touma became the DareDevil in its climax?
11/5/2016 c8 Anonymous
In reference to Saten being a Majin in "Echoes of a Lost World" - I'm not sure if it's technically correct, with at most Saten demonstrating Path to Victory...
11/2/2016 c8 Guest
I think this feels more like an out-of-character development than a 'major' one (like Mikoto with the A.A.A.), and come to think of it; why didn't Touma stop Ruiko from attacking Ant-Skill and then simply explain to them that she was kidnapped and held there against her will?
10/23/2016 c7 Agent Nine
It's such a shame. Everyone liked Saten cuz she was that cute level zero, making her one of the best positions pairings for Touma. It's so weird seeing her with a dark personality. Honesty, I'm a little disappointed.
10/19/2016 c7 Guest
I think you mean Haruue instead of Edasaki, and "Aren't you a Level Zero?" instead of "You're just a Level Zero.", and actually, I think Saten attacking Anti-Skill serves no such purpose here (neither does having everyone chastising Touma though).
10/13/2016 c1 Guest
可能性を秘めているが、それでもいくつかはアップ研磨が必要です。
10/13/2016 c6 7MrQuestionMark
You called?

'First'ly, I really want to thank you for this project. In a way, you can sort of think of this a serious 'What if' story going beyond just the confines of Level Upper and more into the realm of Saten being a bit more than she is capable of. But isn't that what fanfic is for!? I for one, am glad that you have managed to spread your wings on this particular part of it and am enjoying this project so far.

I really can't think of this as nothing more than a Saten growth story. In a way, having Saten stand where she is now at a crossroads is something that many people have done before but even so, each new twist to it really makes this story worth it for the way that it has been devised. The slow interactions, the subtle hints...and it's only Chapter 6! I'm really finding this a fine read to get into and the way that you had this small moment where Saten challenges Mikoto into thinking that she is 'jealous' really got me thinking that she was stepping on a serious landmine.

And I'm slightly triggered in that you said that Accelerator was Yuriko despite being a guy. I...I mean Suzushina Yuriko is perhaps best girl of the series. Best girl I tell you! And it saddens me that Aogami Pierce was not the #6 in this story. But even so, seeing Saten take up that role, essentially going from Zero to Hero in one chapter; I look forward to the repercussions of the decision that she made without any proper thought.

'Bigwig' writer huh? Somehow, looking back at what I started in my spare time turned into myself being named with this term. I'm not too sure what to think but take this story in whatever way you want. People are probably saying "I want Saten x Touma!" and for that, I merely say that I look forward to WHATEVER direction you take this.

It's hard to believe for other people but a story with Saten and Touma in it can be interesting without Saten x Touma in it, as I have seen thus far.

Here's to your next update!

Mr ?
10/12/2016 c6 1Hilem
Oh .. nice twist of the plot!

Well, I first though that Saten was related to the #6 but she been the #6 was kinda .. weird, but, the idea to make the charm the culprit about she losing her abilities is a cool idea, lulz

Let's see what will happens next, how will end this arc and how Saten will deal with be #6

BTW, I still ROFLMAO everytime people use "Yuriko" as Accle's name, in some way, I do think too that Yuriko is his name and that weirdo idea of Touma imagine Accel as a crossdresser, is both, the author with his joking on Accel's androgyny appearance and trolling with the readers in tell us his actual name, lulz xD
10/6/2016 c5 Guest
Actually I been thinking for a while, I think you misunderstood me when I said "when are you gonna fix the last chapters", I was talking about the grammar mistakes, not chapter rewrites.

ps. "writing problems" probably isn't the right words, more like "bad writings". And Saten as the Number Six, that's a good question.
10/4/2016 c5 Guest
I wasn't flaming nor anything equivalent to that, otherwise sorry about my writing problems.
10/4/2016 c5 8Darkbetrayer
Not sure how I feel about Saten being a level five. Part of her charm is the fact she's a normal girl. It's why she ships so well with Touma. She easily represents the normality he works so hard to protect and return to. By being a level five, I feel she might lose that. It's kind of early to tell, so I'll have to are where you take it.
10/1/2016 c4 AccountKiller00010000000000000
Wow! This is good. I'm definitely look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work :)

Sincerely,