for I am Number Six

9/29/2016 c4 Guest
I mean the last chapters.
9/29/2016 c4 Guest
The full name is Therestina Kihara Lifeline, you had Tsuchimikado say 'Kami' without the '-yan' part and 'Awaki' instead of 'Musujime', and I think you switched Kuroko's, Awaki's and Gensei's full names. And when are you gonna fix the last chapter?
9/22/2016 c3 12Rafael Da Silva
Frenda is going to die again...
but i don't understand, when took place this?
i know that this is a fanfic, and nothing of this have sense, but Frenda was dead time ago before Misaka could met accelerator in his good mood with Last Order
9/22/2016 c1 Rafael Da Silva
ok, ok, ok, ok, OK
Storm Rider is a badass name, maybe the most badass name in Academy city, but if you don't give her a good power, you'll dissapoint me
9/22/2016 c3 Guest
Level Upper isn't a drug you know? Everyone but Mikoto calls her Shirai-san (as in Itsuwa and Ruiko), there's an extra 'a' in 'Shiarai', Kazari calls her Konori-senpai (and it's not 'sempai'), and that one 'Konorii' has an extra 'i'.
9/20/2016 c3 1Hilem
The story is getting better, kuddos for you!

BTW, I'm fm the (few) ones that thinks than a Air/Wind-based Esper can be stronger on power than Accel, there is a reason no one is lvl 5 yet xD cuz the calculations involved has to be HUGHE! Yet, as for whatever plan has Aliester on mind, the 1st spot will be Accel, second Kakine, so I doubt Accel's "Lvl 1 place" will not be taken ... unless Aleister founds a better suitable Esper to use as hi "main plan".
9/3/2016 c2 Agent Nine
This story sounds interesting. Consider me intrigued. Is Touma going to be one of the main characters?
8/23/2016 c2 Swoob
I must say this chapter is a HUGE improvement. I believe you made the interaction between Accelerator and Mikoto as natural as it could have been and still move the plot along. I still have a hard time seeing what esper power could be stronger than Accelerator but I'm just gonna look forward to finding out.
8/23/2016 c2 Guest
You spelled Tokiwadai wrong, ESPer is just esper, forums is Urban Legends, "Misaki's Mental Out ability." is 'Shokuhou's', Uiharu never call Kuroko by her first name, "trying to figure out the best way to proceed when" is missing something, Yomikawa has dark blue hair, and it's Gensei.
8/19/2016 c1 Anon
Storm Rider? some type of wind-based ability... i don't see how that will be stronger than any of the level fives.
8/18/2016 c1 Swoob
It is interesting enough. I just feel as if characterizations has been rushed without any explanation. Like why is Mikoto so chill with Accel, why does she know that he lives with Last Order and why does Accel just talk about something personal like that when he most likely would just tell her to fuck off
8/18/2016 c1 1StackMagnetCascet
Not bad. I liked the start. I was at first expecting Acceelerator to save to save girls from thugs. Wait, isn't Mikoto kind of out of her character, just being near her most hated person? What's the timeline? Ah, also,correct way to Last Order's speach, is "says Misaka as Misaka pouts or something", not Misaka Misaka. I guess, in japanese dub "misaka wa misaka wa" might be heard as "misaka misaka", but in reality it has third speach logic in it, not being just "misaka-misaka".:) Anyways, I'll see how the next chapter goes. Oh, I almost forgot, what are you planning on pairings?
8/17/2016 c1 Guest
Attack Crash isn't even an epithet.
28 « Prev Page 1 2