FanFiction.Net
for Word Girl and the 7 deadly sins

7/3/2022 c20 Guest
You forgot about wrath unless I missed where you mentioned him.
11/27/2021 c19 Crazy Clarice
The story is enjoyable but...
The pacing feels strange, like some character developments seem to come out of nowehere. Like Tobey and Becky all of a sudden having sex, with little description of them being aware of their sexuality in sometime in the duration of thier relationship before the event.
All of a sudden Becky is questioning thier relationship, where her doubts could be slowly arising as time goes by.
Also Becky being a long lost princess is overused, although I think it could work if it was a parody of PPMPPH, otherwise why not just make her a random lexiconian, or maybe her parents we part of some space scouts.
Otherwise I like the story. Its fun to see characters go on a roadtrip. Its a good opportunity for exploration, whether it be new settings, or areas, or even themselves. I love the hijinks that happen. Its just the way how it was executed.
1/2/2020 c6 2Uniatra De La Torre 24
He can be Techboy
2/28/2019 c19 2adrienna73
Nooooooo! Why is Becky ALWAYS the heir of the throne in ?! Why can’t you leave her alone with her adoptive family?! Why?!

It’s getting pretty predictable
2/28/2019 c18 adrienna73
I love what happen between Becky and Tobey. I hope she is with child, it’ll make a more interesting story. I think your writing perfectly so far.
2/28/2019 c14 adrienna73
I know you already finish writing this fanfic but I agree with Scoops... They deserve to be in the main plot of this!
2/28/2019 c13 adrienna73
Nooo! What’s going to happen to ToBecky!
2/28/2019 c8 adrienna73
Aww Dr. Two Brains is so cute
2/28/2019 c1 adrienna73
Nooooooooo! Becky’s getting married to Tobey?! I know this sounds crazy considering that “WordGirl and the Growing Envy” is full of ToBecky fluff. But, I don’t know, I just really miss her as a 10 year old when she started crime fighting. I sound like a parent saying “Kids grow up so fast.” But I’m only 14 but somehow I miss her as a 10 year old, she is really cute.

How did Bob react to they promising in the future after college getting married I wonder?
7/9/2018 c19 Deepizzaguy
This story is very interesting that Wordgirl comes from a royal family back in her native planet Lexicon. This is a good way to keep the legacy of Wordgirl going strong after her show ended in 2015.
1/22/2018 c14 TheAtomTwister
I am quite enjoying these. I don't know if this is what you're calling the comment section, but I'm guessing that it is. Are Lexiconians and humans even genetically compatible?
11/29/2017 c14 Deepizzaguy
It would be great to see Todd and Violet in future chapters. The story is going very well since Tobey and Becky are friends now and not arch enemies like on the cartoon series.
9/23/2017 c13 Deepizzaguy
I like the use of the other characters in your story like Kid Math, Birthday Girl and Victoria Best. I am sure Becky and Tobey need a cooling off period in their relationship.
9/16/2017 c12 RememberWordgirl
Oh thank you so much please don't let your laziness get in the way of your writing, at least finish this fanfic
8/25/2017 c12 3MissWritter
I love it when you mention Victoria and Eileen or when they are added to any fanficion. Suggestion: Have them Show up for a chapter when you are stuck and don't know what to write about for Jackie, Tobey, and Becky
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »