for The Eyes Of God

8/8/2019 c1 Guest
And this is how you get an entire fandom out for your blood -_-
7/29/2019 c1 Guest
HOW did you manage to confuse Kekkai Sensen and Harry Potter with Black Bullet and HunterxHunter?
With how utterly PAINFUL it is to publish on this site, at least put it under the right damsons! You've got a bunch of angry fans out for your blood now!
AGH, I REALLY WANTED TO READ KEKKAI SENSEN X HARRY POTTER!
*throws phone across room*
1/2/2019 c1 WHY
*frustrated angry squeaking* I SWEAR YOU FUCKING INTENTIONALLY LED US FUCKING ON WITH THIS
8/21/2018 c1 13creativesm75
cool
12/9/2017 c1 5RbexE.R
*WARNING MILED CUSSING AHEAD*
You...agh!...*Sigh* You got the wrong section. This should be in the hunterXhunter fandom. How the F***ing Hell did you get mixed up!*:
I thought this was going to be about how main character in Blood Blockade gets transported to the Harry Potter world and S*** happens!
*Sigh* I know I shouldn't get mad but...I am. This is the only one on file for a HP/BB crossover and I was actually hyped. But then appears this...this...I can't even describe it without it seeming harsh...It looks like a hyperactive Noob wrote it.
It's in first person and...(Give me a sec to use word search)...there are 25 I's in total for this short bit. Its really hard to follow and overall?...It just isn't MY cup of tea. At the VERY least you should put it in the correct section on the site to not disappoint/annoy anyone else.
7/1/2017 c1 HRTG1027
I'm very disappointed about this actually. I would say that you owe us a Blood Blockade Battlefront and Harry Potter crossover story but this story doesn't make a whole lot of sense and, honestly, it's not very interesting to me. I do think you should fix your grammar mistakes though.

You're not supposed to put a period after an exclamation mark or a question mark. You should also capitalize the 'I' when it's singular.
5/28/2017 c1 Pikapalsforever12
I think you've posted this in the wrong category, and you may have the wrong summary as well.
1/28/2017 c1 Guest
This has nothing to do with Blood Blockade Battlefront or Harry Potter. I feel kind of lied to.
10/21/2016 c1 Confused
I do believe you posted this in the wrong fanfic area. I was hoping for something...else. Other than your works sounding like your characters are role playing in a chat room, good first try. If this is not your first, please try to pay attention in English class from now on. (My comment gets to look and sound like it does since I'm not trying to write a story).
10/13/2016 c1 2AnonymousBooklover55
I just want to let you know that you may have posted this in the wrong spot. This is pretty good, but you accidentally marked it as a crossover between Harry Potter and Blood Blockade Battlefront. Despite this not being quite what I was looking for, this was great.
10/8/2016 c1 Teal96ko
...i never feel this...really? I thought i will finally managed to read Kekkai Sensen and Harry Potter crossover. Instead, I found out Black Bullet and HunterxHunter crossover instead. *laugh hysterically

*sigh* you should fix this to the right story soon. I guess since the summary is actually a Kekkai Sensen fic, you must've posted this on a mistake or something. Kekkai Sensen fandom needs more love. Hope it will get fixed soon, Good luck~!
10/8/2016 c1 ItsHoodButItsGood
Wtf is going on...? What's this doing in the Kekkai Sensen and Harry Potter crossovers?

ACK! I'VE BEEN FOOLED!
8/18/2016 c1 2crazy dragon ninja
so it is a hunterxhunter blood blockade crossover? what the hell is it doing in harry potter O.o... i have to say it does look interesting though