for Shrugging Off Expectations

3/18/2017 c2 Guest
More please
3/12/2017 c2 Pandoras-box last thing inside
If u ever decide to up date this it needs a lot of work and a warning that Naruto is seriously au
3/12/2017 c2 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
1/2/2017 c2 Guest
UpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEUpdateupdateUPDATEuPDATEv
10/10/2016 c2 Tera12
Great chapter :-) :-) Cant wait for more
10/9/2016 c2 8the green ace of clubs
Really love this story. Haven't ever read a good zero x naruto fic before.
10/6/2016 c2 Guest
awsome i love it
10/6/2016 c2 1Oniele
Daaaayuuuum!

The OOC is strong, but very well justified in a simple but very awesome way.
10/6/2016 c2 DragonPony022
Great chapter to say the least. I wonder how long before Naruto makes some real advances towards Charlotte. I get the feeling that if that repressed girl gets started she will evolve into a freak real quick and Naruto will be all for it lol. And I get the feeling that she will find that all out very soon since naruto want her and has made no attempt to hide that fact lol.
10/6/2016 c2 the epicslime
There was a delay ? I never would have guessed ... But if there was it was worth it coz it was a good read
8/23/2016 c1 xbox432
Well, if "Fairy Tale Dragon Slayer" is to be believed Naruto is able to move at near the speed of light at the end of his story, so I guess Tabitha "riding" him could be believable. And yeah, I certainly remember FoZ. Despite its flaws, it is one of the anime I most enjoy watching.

For the story, I like the idea and the plot seems pretty well laid out. I like the fact that although Naruto has decided to do his own thing, he hasn't out and out be come a jerk... that is too often the path authors take him on when they have him drop his "mask". And I just don't think a depressed/psychopathic Naruto is very fun to read. So props for trying something different.

Only big drawback I see is that you need to go back over your story and do some editing... lots of typos. I'll hope that you get better with that over time, good luck with the story.
8/19/2016 c1 Red Archer
Interesting first chapter.
I'm interested to see were you go with this.
8/21/2016 c1 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
8/19/2016 c1 Tuxman
This looks interesting, and I'm curious where you go from here. I've always been a fan of a more laid back naruto, and tabitha is my favorite from foz. Please don't abandon this it looks good.
8/20/2016 c1 thor94
interesting.
but about riding naruto?
how do you expect that? some ponyplay with naruto tied in tight leather harness and muzzle? (that could be fun)
20 Page 1 2 Next »