for Mirror To The Soul

6/1 c1 Guest
Thanks for the read.
1/6/2017 c1 54jellyfishbaby
This is the first time I've read a crossover of this type and I think you've done it really well as I wouldn't have thought these two fandoms would go together but you've made me see that they do work together. There are quite a few spelling mistakes but mostly near the start and you missed a speechmark but these don't take away from the story too much and are quite easy to fix if you wanted to. It's great that you've chosen to look at this side of Jade because while you do see it in the tv show it isn't shown too much and I really like the girl's friendship. This is a lovely short and sweet fic and you've really captured the whimsical and cheeky side of Dumbledore, this is a great fic. :)
10/31/2016 c1 131StakeTheHeart
It's nice to try out a Jori friendship. I think that for the most part, yes a Slytherin and a Gryffindor having any kind of relationship would be a stretch, but at the same time I think it could be something unique. A way of showing that it isn't impossible for the differences and fighting between the two houses to be put aside. It might even spark unity between everyone in the school. I like that Alex was mentioned. I immediately knew who it was because there can only be one Alex Russo. I can see Jade being frenemies with her, rivals but not to any harmful extent. If Harper was a wizard she would totally get along with Tori. All in all it was a cool look into the HP universe with Jade and Tori in it.
8/23/2016 c1 53Metatron85
That was a sweet little one shot. I think you combined the elements of the Harry Potter world nicely. I think Jade the young wizard would be enough to send chills up Voldemorts spine.
8/20/2016 c1 readerluver128
Nice. Jori nd Harry potter loved it
8/19/2016 c1 Monebtros
this is so prescious...please continue in some way
8/19/2016 c1 5Max Tomos
That was sweet.
8/18/2016 c1 4Sicariothrax
I loved this. Feels like there could be a multi chapter in the works.
8/18/2016 c1 9bub-jw
Although I'm a big Harry Potter fan, I won't be too harsh with how everything works.

First, good idea with incorporating the mirror and the Victorious characters together. It was a good way to throw their feelings in the right direction.

I notice that your author notes in beginning give away some of what's going to happen. I wouldnt recommend that, since we would want to build a climax. As for your author notes at the end, they shouldn't explain a lot of your context. I suggest they be incorporated into the actual story. I understand that sometimes things need to be explained in case they weren't too clear and the reader wants to know what happened.

Jade and Tori are witches, in the correct terminology, not wizards. I'm surprised that other teachers aren't patrolling the halls. As well as with the amount of talking the girls were doing, I would think that they would be noticed a bit more easier. Or, suspense could be created by mentioning that "e.g. Snape was turning the corner and they almost bump into him." But, they don't actually get caught by him/her. This is just so it puts the reader on edge and make them want to go on.

I'm glad this Victorious/Harry Potter crossover was written.

CC
8/18/2016 c1 megameneko707
It's a bit confusing as it starts right at the middle of their adventure but just for a while. Also, most people are like Jade. They seem tough, hate people and always wants to be alone but in their heart they are soft as hell and just want someone who won't break their heart to stay with them. I mean have you seen the reality shows where badass bikers and parolees who went jelly seeing a cute puppies? Anyway, great story though I wish that you can mae a series. Make more stories and may you have a kitties/puppies or maybe a living douche. Thanks and ciao
8/18/2016 c1 93ScottyBgood
Cure. But I can totally see that Jade's biggest desire, the force that drove her and continues to drive her, is and will be the desire to be loved, or even liked. Just not to be alone any more. So, nicely done.
8/18/2016 c1 130Lushcoltrane
I know very little about Harry Potter, having only seen a bad bootleg of the 1st movie over a decade ago & going with a friend to see the 5th or 6th or whatever at the Imax. All I know is the effects were cool but I was totally lost about most of it.

That said, I liked this story. I did understand enough HP to blunder through this one... LOL!

Sweet story with promise for the girls.
8/18/2016 c1 170Azkadellio
I had no idea Dumbledore was gay. Interesting how he was always my favorite, and the news of his sexuality doesn't change it.

Personally, I was hoping for romance, but considering they're in their first year (I'm guessing), friendship is more understandable.

Never saw the 'VicTORious' gang in the 'Harry Potter' universe, but it works.

Have to admit, kinda afraid to watch 'Sausage Party' if there's a 'living' douche.

(Am I the only one thinking of an 'M' rated version where it's a dildo or vibrator that Jade brings to life, and she and Tori 'enjoy' it? When they're eighteen plus, of course.)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service