FanFiction.Net
for Cat and Mouse Game

11/12/2018 c1 4Wizard Of
Ahh, the tried and tested "Other than you?"
Classic, cheesey, but it works like a charm.
11/3/2018 c5 17Cypher DS
Loving the slow but sensual progress to this pairing. Keep it up, Natron!
10/12/2018 c5 1Hieroglyph Pharaoh
didn't notice you started this, and must say I see why Yuisu enjoys the series. Also agree with Kaneko, Mizune is absolutely adorable, not as much as Neo, but still top ten.
9/29/2018 c5 40Touhoufanatic
Hehehe slow lewding
9/28/2018 c5 Rebmul
glad to see a update for this
8/6/2018 c4 RyuuDraco
sooooo cute. love the story. please continue
2/17/2018 c4 3RaesElke
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO AWESOME. I can surely see why Yuisu likes this so much, especially in a manga.
1/29/2017 c3 brotherben8932
I look forward for more chapters.
11/29/2016 c3 Milothepup13
Love it! Just too awesome!
11/28/2016 c3 40Touhoufanatic
*George takai voice* OH MY!

Now serious. Its very good. Vut i had though that this and haru's ine conversation had put the first kiss at a later volume of the manga. Unless it was the third volume and each chapter is acting as a volume.

Either way its definitely good.
11/27/2016 c3 3RaesElke
Gods, that was just so cute! I don't even have words, really. If Kaneko felt like stealing Mizune's innocence for her fist kiss, tho, I can only how she will feel like when she goes trough her other first times if you know what I mean.
11/26/2016 c3 spanky1988.awj
Cant wait for chapter 4! Of cat and mouse game!
11/26/2016 c2 brotherben8932
Awww. I want more damn it. This is some really good stuff.
10/13/2016 c1 Schattenfell3232
That is so cute!
8/20/2016 c2 40Touhoufanatic
I'm intrigued that you've gone to do this. It's like an original story, or a fanfiction of a fanfiction. Now we can see those scenes that haru and yuisu mention repeatedly. Just be careful when you do those scenes otherwise you might get something odd, and some people dislike retcons.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this moves forward, especially when their vacation ends.
17 Page 1 2 Next »