for Overlord of Death

7/9 c5 superpierce
Real interested to see how many x-overs are in this game.
6/10 c5 KazamiYuukaDesu
My a shoutout for this Flower Master I'm flattered. And an interesting array of setups for the future. I wonder if Grim will headpat Chaos in the future.
6/3 c5 Rotciv557
The gothic loli is obviously Rory Mercury from GATE, no idea on who the others could be though.

It's good to see this one picking up in pace, will be eagerly waiting to see more
6/1 c5 2Isaac LB
Grim takes it better than anyone else. Let's just hope that his candor didn't create a new kind of problem.
6/1 c5 nightmaster000
Another fantastic chapter, with the plot thickening with the revelation/confirmation that Grim isn't the only one here in this new world.

Oh just really loving how things are developing and so eager for more. :)
6/1 c5 JustSomeBro
I have to ask but is there any chance of the Gate x RvB story getting an update?
6/1 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
6/1 c5 anthonym3
I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the amazing work, dude!
6/1 c1 1firelor
oh god it exists. I love it already
6/1 c5 Shirosaki Kizuro
Hell, I forgot about Chaos. Been so long since I watch that show
6/1 c5 ChaosX95
Love the story so far. Can't wait to see what Grim/Ainz does next. Hmmm... I thinkz this Mandy-lookalike "Essy" is Esdeath from Akame gu Kill. Am I correct dear Author?
5/31 c5 UnsanMusho
Hmmm... interesting development in having other players be in the same world as Ainz. This should prove interesting since Ainz now doesnt have the village as a sort of hold on the humans there. Does this mean that Grim will go all out against the humans?
5/31 c4 jcotton42
Ayy the story's back. So glad to see it alive again.
5/28 c4 nightmaster000
Absolutely fantastic chapter. :)
5/26 c4 KazamiYuukaDesu
Oh... hmm that seems to be Chaos from Sora no Otoshimono. Am I correct AkumaKami64-kun?
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »