for Overlord of Death

7/9/2020 c5 superpierce
Real interested to see how many x-overs are in this game.
6/10/2020 c5 KazamiYuukaDesu
My a shoutout for this Flower Master I'm flattered. And an interesting array of setups for the future. I wonder if Grim will headpat Chaos in the future.
6/3/2020 c5 Rotciv557
The gothic loli is obviously Rory Mercury from GATE, no idea on who the others could be though.

It's good to see this one picking up in pace, will be eagerly waiting to see more
6/1/2020 c5 2Isaac LB
Grim takes it better than anyone else. Let's just hope that his candor didn't create a new kind of problem.
6/1/2020 c5 nightmaster000
Another fantastic chapter, with the plot thickening with the revelation/confirmation that Grim isn't the only one here in this new world.

Oh just really loving how things are developing and so eager for more. :)
6/1/2020 c5 JustSomeBro
I have to ask but is there any chance of the Gate x RvB story getting an update?
6/1/2020 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
6/1/2020 c5 anthonym3
I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the amazing work, dude!
6/1/2020 c1 1firelor
oh god it exists. I love it already
6/1/2020 c5 Shirosaki Kizuro
Hell, I forgot about Chaos. Been so long since I watch that show
6/1/2020 c5 ChaosX95
Love the story so far. Can't wait to see what Grim/Ainz does next. Hmmm... I thinkz this Mandy-lookalike "Essy" is Esdeath from Akame gu Kill. Am I correct dear Author?
5/31/2020 c5 UnsanMusho
Hmmm... interesting development in having other players be in the same world as Ainz. This should prove interesting since Ainz now doesnt have the village as a sort of hold on the humans there. Does this mean that Grim will go all out against the humans?
5/31/2020 c4 jcotton42
Ayy the story's back. So glad to see it alive again.
5/28/2020 c4 nightmaster000
Absolutely fantastic chapter. :)
5/26/2020 c4 KazamiYuukaDesu
Oh... hmm that seems to be Chaos from Sora no Otoshimono. Am I correct AkumaKami64-kun?
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »