for Overlord of Death

1/26/2020 c1 2Brave2000
please continue! we would love to see what happens next.
12/13/2019 c3 9marsolino
This is great
8/13/2019 c3 Eddyg125
Need more of this
7/25/2019 c1 ChaoticInscriber
*imagines Nazarick meeting Junior eventually*
Kid is totally getting cooed over by almost everyone once they clarify that he's their precious Lord's beloved son. He's an adorable mini-Grim to them, and as such is both Important, Impressive, and expected to be imperfect because he's still growing as a kid no matter how epic his dad is and he's learning to be. Sounds like something that might be good for him if he's not too flustered by the lustful obsessions running rampant there... The flustering his existence would cause among the Minions is half the amusement, actually.
I don't think Grim would mind it if the first person from home to find him in Nazarick was his son, as long as everyone else takes as much longer as possible to follow them.

The mental image of Grim utterly Rocking the Overlord thing in all ways and his badass devoted minons cooing over his cute mini-Grim son is really fun for the dichotomy. Utterly Badass Grim is a Thing, one that should crop up more often! 3
12/22/2018 c1 10possibly Gigan
please respond with a P.M.
may I ask what happened to thus the blood gulchers kicked ass here? you just kinda stopped posting it
12/9/2018 c3 4METALHELLSPWN
Ok gotta ask when Grimm gets his powers under control again and he inevetibally brings junior over when will it happen? Also how will Grimm deal with E-Rantel when that comes around no spoilers just how much hilarity will we expect.
12/8/2018 c3 3code R.R
Hmmmmmmm

this is going to be very interesting. No village means all that stuff dealing with it isn't going to be around and that they'll gain a foothold elsewhere?
12/8/2018 c2 code R.R
hehehehehe! Oh how I love where this is going, changes coming and going...ah the city of Death that came in season one is not going to get anywhere close to how it did in the show.
12/8/2018 c1 code R.R
damn do I love me some badass Grim! He needs the confidence boost and now with the tomb and such...things are gonna change because he just got a very nice upgrade.
12/7/2018 c3 Guest
Love this! MC makes a great narrator and everyone stays true to their character. Keep writing!
12/6/2018 c3 10Baron von Nobody
Not bad... I especially like how Grim is a bit more personal with his subjects than Cannon Momonga... Also, a bit of irony in here, since Grim's real world wife is technically a human (though, calling Mandy a human is debatable).

Also, in a way for this, the NPCs of Nazerick kind of owe their creation indirectly to Jr. since he introduced him to the VRMMORPG. Or, to put it in other words, His son was responsible to introducing Momonga to the world of Yggdrasil...

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
12/6/2018 c3 Slvr0107
There’s plenty of reasons for grim to save a random village. The first to jump to mind is that Mandy bully’s him a lot and seeing the knights bully the villagers could cause sympathy. Add that onto his fatherly nature and saving Enri becomes more viable. Also I can see him doing it to mess with Demiurge. Also if you don’t want a rehash? Take someone besides Albedo. “Come Shalltear we’re taking a small field trip.”
12/5/2018 c3 jcotton42
Can't wait for more
12/5/2018 c3 GrumpyGrue
People die when they are xover. The air is ripe with the stench of wench. Bitches want Jamacian jerk dry-rubbed and wet marinated on them.
12/5/2018 c1 swagerness