for Overlord of Death

12/5/2018 c3 nightmaster000
Another really brilliant chapter.

Hmm as for 2ni's appearance well i've been really getting into the new She-Ra reboot She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. So I guess I would suggest for her to look like the new reboot version of Catra or Scorpia.
12/5/2018 c3 Guest
It’s great to hear that grim has made his son his greatest treasure above all else, and that he will miss him until he finds a way to return home. Although something tells me that he might see junior sooner than he thinks. What if this happened years after the Halloween incident and junior has almost mastered his powers while in his teen years? What if junior may have found a way to find his father and teleport to his location (give or take a few miles away from the great tomb) and through a misunderstanding the beings that resigned in it considered him a threat instead of a being with a familiar aura around him.( come on put junior in this story and this might get even more interesting, Albedo might try and be a mother figure to try to impress grim and shalltear and aura will be attracted and interested in him, because not only is junior mostly dead but he has a great amount in demon/reaper power in his control and like grim said “power is the greatest aphrodisiac” and sense junior has great control of his powers it makes him even stronger than the beast was during the Halloween incident.)
Can’t wait for the next update have fun.
12/5/2018 c3 2kingken
I recommend she looks like Irisviel Von Einzbern from Fate/stay night
12/5/2018 c3 2Brave2000
oh yeah! glad to see this story back on its feet! also, i cant wait for jr to meet the other memebers of the tomb! it would be amusing to see their reactions at seeing the son of grim. keep up the good work! cant wait for more.
12/5/2018 c3 death444
love it cant wait for more
12/5/2018 c3 15NivMizzet6977
Guessing that the "greatest thing" is Junior?

Wonder how the NPCs will react to finding out that their Supreme One actually has an heir already lol
12/5/2018 c3 14Morality is a Spook
Whenever a good overlord fic is updated, there is a reason for celebration! You have no idea how happy I am to see you still writing( and keeping the atrocious Jamaican in italics).
Poor Enri and Gazef , but if it means an AU, then I am all up for it!
Mandy is not gonna be thrilled when her hubby pops back in existance with a new look, a pimp ass tomb and women who actually love him., although Junior may not accept his new step-mothers...
Good luck in writing and life! Update soon!
12/5/2018 c3 zehendner
Can't wait for more chapter's
12/5/2018 c3 Shirosaki Kizuro
Goddamned awesome chapter! Hope you update soon
12/5/2018 c3 omegazero2718
So Junior is his most precious, not Mandy?
12/5/2018 c3 141Quatermass
Great! It took me a while to favourite this story, partly because of the lack of chapters as well as the lack of interest in "Grim Tales", but this won me over.

That being said, I'm itching to see more of "GATE: Thus the Blood Gulchers Kicked Ass There". Seriously, Rory Mercury would be a hoot when she encounters the Reds and Blues. Oddly enough, I can see Caboose getting along with her in the same way he got along with Santa...
11/25/2018 c2 3SamMason666
This is a really fun idea, I hope you update soon.
11/22/2018 c2 jcotton42
Please update soon!
11/20/2018 c2 Zabaniya
I just found this and immediately loved it. Heck, I was so absorbed just from the two chapters alone and wanted more. It's gonna be interesting to see on how Grim handles the situations that he would be facing.

I really hope that other characters from the Grim Tales universe don't come and only Grim is the new character.
10/25/2018 c2 Cleaea
Dude nice. A more chillax version of mommon. I like how he treats everyone normally because he's used to all this shit already. I like the casual acceptance of everything so far.

I'd like to see more of that fluffy feelings bit maybe also have him not care too much about the new world? Just let loose and have fun and do whatever the guardians feel like and he can just back them up.

Thanks for writing this.