for Overlord of Death

9/13/2018 c2 nightmaster000
Brilliant chapter and update. :)
9/13/2018 c2 2Brave2000
ITS ALIVE! man i missed this! you have no idea how glad i am to see this story back on its feet. cant wait for more updates!
keep up the good work!
9/13/2018 c2 4PervySageChuck
Wow! It's been a while, but it's good to see you back to writing!
9/13/2018 c2 17duskrider
I wonder if he will eventually reveal his role as the Reaper or that the Supreme Beings have two bodies across space time they control or something of the like. More so I wonder just what reaction will be to his family.
9/13/2018 c2 7raw666
Excellent work on an interesting topic and hope you keep up the good work.
9/13/2018 c2 6T-Biggz
I can't wait to see Jr. later on. Also Grim's understanding of the landscape should change the outcome of most of the 1st season in terms of canon right?
9/13/2018 c2 Shirosaki Kizuro
I totally enjoy this story. But not the wait
8/23/2018 c1 Guest
Nice chapter 1 keep at it plz
6/14/2018 c1 2Brave2000
you know, this story deserves a follow up. dont let it die man! it is too good!
5/7/2018 c1 6theNewDesire
*claps* I like it.
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
Just saw this one and loving it
11/25/2017 c1 N2
Please update I am looking forward to more.
10/4/2017 c1 Thedarkness1996
This story is freaking awesome I absolutely loved that you made grim become ainz keep up the awesome work and keep being awesome :)
8/10/2017 c1 4ChaosWarPriest
Ok I'm being honest here didn't think much of this at first clicked it cause I saw the overlord anime being a part of this, now oh wow was I in for a surprise this is awesome must see more. FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! Sorry only legitimately awesome WWE star catch phrase I liked. Also not sorry lol. In all honesty I enjoyed this and would love to see more of it so update soon yeah?
5/5/2017 c1 ReaperOfShadows125
Ok, this is just strait u awesome. I Really want to see what you detailed in your ending authors note. This makes for interesting times.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »