for Overlord of Death

4/26/2017 c1 4Fallen-Ryu
awesome, well maybe he might tone down the Jamaican accent sooner or later. If anything I look forward to the tomb and its guardians coming into grims old world...and the fact he can do super-tier magic? Holy-shit! not to mention all the creatures he will be bringing back? the underworlds going to be VERY nervous when he gets back...

if anything its almost like a apology from someone higher up for grim having to deal with Mandy and the whole stress with the grim adventures.

If anything I see it as grim keeping his word, yes some things are amusing to watch but that was sheer abuse by Mandy...if anything I think albedo and shalteer would rip into her easily with just their physical skills and abilities...Mandy has to rely on the fact that grim wasn't reaping her because of his own damn reasons. Plus I think Junior would love to learn magic from his old man in place of reaper powers. if anything this would increase the chances of his powers materializing sooner rather then later! also considering the whole family issues going on...maybe grim can take on a better physical mortal form for a short time with a ring of shorogoth (I think that's how its spelled) that for 1 day a week can have a "mortal" form, of course once that forms HP goes to zero he becomes back to his skeleton form with half-HP and MP and everything is on the cool-down time and cant use the ring again for a month.
2/9/2017 c1 salsas100
A badass Grim? Yaaaay!
I hope you continue this fic... Oh I'd love tosee how his powers meshed together...
And yeah, his servants tearing Mandy a new one for her treatment of him... That would definitely happen.
12/12/2016 c1 1Thorfaxdragonkin
Oh fuck the hell yes a bamf grim finally I have seen far to many where he is treated almost as bad as Ron weasly thank you and please do hi. Justice
11/16/2016 c1 1eternal nothingness
hm well this is very interesting.

can't wait to see what happens next

also can't wait to see his families reaction to the new and more badass grim.
11/13/2016 c1 lord of lycans
Woderful so far, please continue with this fic. And porps fro doing the jamacian accent flawlessly.
11/6/2016 c1 Guest
Will u do more
10/24/2016 c1 Zapper3000380
Heyy. Thats pretty good.
10/23/2016 c1 3The Richmaster
This was an interesting start; there aren't many stories based on Grim, I wonder where it might go, especially in regards to how his decisions may differ from canon
10/1/2016 c1 6T-Biggz
I've experienced very little of the Overlord series this is apart of since I've only played the other one. Second on that note it is surprising that Grim is the main focus of this crossover, surprising not bad.
Third, I am interested in how Jr. himself will turn out with Grim not being there for him all m the time and am eager to see how he turns out because of it.
Keep up the good work and put Mandy in her place!
9/23/2016 c1 deadal
nice, a lot of potential, as long as you don't stick too close of the original! saving the village, why not, testing his power against the magicians, why not! but the whole infiltration as a warrior...it is just not his style!
9/7/2016 c1 7Count Kulalu
Definitely want to see more of this! Also wondering how certain reactions will be when,
A) the NPCs meet Grim's family if it happens

B) Grim's family sees him in his Baddass Lich Overlord form.

I especially think these two scenarios will lead to some funny shenanigans. Already I can imagine Mandy going, "You could look like this the whole time?"
8/29/2016 c1 7Reaper7
Well, right now my only real question is what Pandora's actor is going to be like. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say he's 1) the same, 2) similar, but either physically or mentally different, or 3) a completely different character. Eitherway, I hope you update soon, as I already love how this is going. So much like Suzuki, yet so different.
8/27/2016 c1 Guest
Can you put billy in your story
8/23/2016 c1 Paktu
not bad, interesting twist
8/22/2016 c1 Shirosaki Kizuro
Another master piece for Overlord crossover. Thank you for your work ze
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »