for Overlord of Death

8/22/2016 c1 11Notsae
very interesting. I hope to see more soon.
8/21/2016 c1 17duskrider
Very Intresting.
Also I cannot wait for when Grim is able to create away to bring both worlds together.
8/21/2016 c1 1charmeloen80
One question, is Mandy the adult version of Mandy from BIlly & Mandy?
8/20/2016 c1 Diggin
Interesting, I just hope that the presence of the Grim Reaper himself actually effects the plot in a big way. Also what are the chances that he will explain who he is and where he comes from at some point, something I don't think Ive ever actually seen happen in an overlord fic
8/20/2016 c1 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Brilliant and Epic! I hope there is more to come of this story, also excellent chapter and beginning by the way.

Sincerely,
Shin'en Shukumei
8/20/2016 c1 55Commander3428961
So... Was that "Sabas," thing a reference, to Sebastian Michealis, from Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler? Because, when you say, "Butler style servant," that's the first thing that comes to mind.
8/20/2016 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
8/20/2016 c1 Guest
Which leads to a good chapter !
8/20/2016 c1 nightmaster000
Very interesting story. Good to see a Grim Tales story where Grim get's some spotlight. I'll admit i'm I haven't seen the Overlord anime. But I think I'll enjoy the story regardless.

I'm curious do any other Grim Tales characters play Yggdrasil? If so are any of them stuck in the game like Grim is?

Will we find out what going out on the real world underworld side? I mean Grim suddenly vanishing is bound to be noticed.
8/20/2016 c1 DPSS
Question, possible spoiler. Will the Demon Reaper situation still occur? I'm all for a harass Grim, but I'm don't to sacrifice a harass Junior for it. Grim's absence will probably put Junior in bit of a dark place until he gets back. After all, with Mandy's callousness, Minnie's perfection, Nergal Junior's unintentional neglect and the rest being servants, Grim is probably the only break he has.
8/20/2016 c1 superfanman217
OMG I LOVE IT

i cant wait 4 more
8/19/2016 c1 Metastability
I AM SOOO FOOKIN' READY FOR DIS!

I read your rvb and gate story, and this just gave me something new to look forward to. Not saying your other stories are bad, just my personal preference. Anyway, Grim will make an interesting Overlord. Since Jr is still a kid, is it possible for him to have stayed up playing till the end? It would interesting to see everyone in Nazarik react to Ainz claiming him as his son, Albedo especially.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8