for Friendly Competition

1/12 c2 santiva
Very refreshing. It made me laugh so many Times.
12/16/2020 c24 Lo
this was beautiful
loved it
keep writing
sending lots of love
12/10/2020 c25 Guest
This story is amazing! Thank you so much for this story! I look forward to your future works!
12/9/2020 c24 11marvynthephoenix
The most hilarious-amazing Drarry on earth. PLease reccomend stories like this one. Please.
11/3/2020 c10 GrimmHarry
I don't know if it's addressed later in your story or in the comments but where are the First, Fourth and Fifth years? When the classes are mentioned iris always the Second, Third, Sixth and Seventh years, never the others... So I was just wondering.
10/30/2020 c25 Capt Gus Fishead
I was expecting Hairy to say to him "I really don't believe you wanted to do that!"
10/31/2020 c25 Ohhhi
this was honestly so good, I loved every minute I spent reading this (I read it in one day) your writing style is so captivating, incredible job.
I will be exploring more things that you have written 3
10/31/2020 c16 Ohhhi
10/8/2020 c25 2tayjo15
This fanfiction was a really great read, thank you for posting it. It made me laugh and smile.
10/8/2020 c11 tayjo15
I love this chapter. I laughed a lot, thank you for sharing it.
7/11/2020 c25 Guest
This was so great and funny and cut and I loved it sooooo much!
5/25/2020 c25 mangomaus
Thank you so much for this wonderfully delightful story!
I especially enjoyed the chapters about the flowers, and plotwise I loved the relationship they have with their students (especially the seventh-years) and the baby-surprise in the end.
Thank you so much for writing this and have a nice day!
5/25/2020 c20 mangomaus
Thank you for this delightful story. I normally only review at the end of a story, but these chapters about the flowers made me laugh so much I just had to say thank you for wringing this.
Do these flowers and colors actually represent this or dodo you just come up with it?
5/10/2020 c25 31saaa
This was a really great fluffy read that made me smile all the way through.

Great job!