for The One with Different Cultures

7/19/2020 c4 rach12901
This was such a cool story! It reminds me of beanarooney’s Sun Warrior Zuko and Swamp Bender Katara! This story was funny, cute, and sweet. You could tell Zuko and Katara already liked each other. And the amnesia plot line is something that isn’t that common in avatar stories. I hope maybe one day you can come back to it.
10/13/2019 c1 srebreenaKrv
This is a premise i never knew i needed XD
3/24/2017 c4 morethanbooks
Please continue, this is great!
3/16/2017 c4 Guest
Why aren't there more reviews for this?! This story is absolutely brilliant so far!
1/26/2017 c4 Guest
Poor Zuko he is so cpnfudo
10/19/2016 c4 Howler66
Update soon please
10/8/2016 c4 Howler66
This is really good. I have always wanted to see what it would be like if Zuko was a sun
warrior. Keep up the good work.
10/4/2016 c4 Guest
I love this story so much! You're so creative~
10/2/2016 c4 monkeybaby
Good chapter :)
9/21/2016 c2 monkeybaby
Please update soon :)
9/3/2016 c3 Guest
So if Katara and Sokka grew up in the swamps, does it mean they don't know they're the children of Chief Hakoda?
9/3/2016 c2 Guest
So many interesting ideas here, and your development of them is really good
9/2/2016 c1 Kafkafkaf
Just in one chapter you've displayed why you're one of my current favorite authors. Everyone is so in character and their interactions are natural and entertaining and satisfying to read. You are again giving us readers interesting and unique AU's, yet you manage to execute them with the ease of someone who has seen this sort of template many times before. You're honestly super talented and your style is really humorous and fun and engaging. Keep up the good work!
8/21/2016 c3 Zukocentric
I like this story. The action began pretty early. I think Katara has a bit of a crush on Zuko. Go Zutara!
8/21/2016 c2 Zukocentric
So does that mean that Zuko is still crown prince? And is Iroh is still White Lotus? Interesting!
16 Page 1 2 Next »