for The Ace

8/1/2017 c6 1Third Runner
Hi there! I got really drawn into this story, and it was nice to have such a big chunk of it to read all at once! I do hope you'll come back and write more someday soon! I look forward to finding out what exactly happened to poor Mihashi!
6/22/2017 c6 Climoushh
Still love this … I hope you'll update soon. Bye
4/4/2017 c6 Guest
I LOVE THIS UPDATE. I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.
4/2/2017 c6 Climoushh
Thank you for this chapter ! Sad to see that the relation between Abe and Mihashi is not really different than before. The end of the chapter start to introduce the past of Mihashi, and I'm really excited to read the next one. See you next time !
3/31/2017 c6 MintBushCat
YAAAASSSSSS I LOVE YOU I was waiting for this upfate and i have to say the wait was totally worth it great job cant wait for the next one!
12/5/2016 c4 Climoushh
Just rereading the fiction before the next chapter. I notice that sometimes it's hard to understood what happened because you not separate the paragrafs. A line of few points (or whatever you want) could be really cool. See u next chapter
11/3/2016 c5 Climoushh
Cool chapter ! I love Tajima, he's so funnySee u next time
11/1/2016 c4 Climoushh
Wow, i really enjoy this ! It's hard to me to fully understand because i'm French but this story intrigued me ! Love the situations and I want to know about what happens to Mihashi. See u next chapter ! (I hope my English was not catastrophic and you can understand me lol).
9/3/2016 c2 MintBushCat