for The Nameless Pierrot

10/2/2016 c2 HummingbirdO.O
Siempre que escucho esa canción en español me acuerdo de Allen :'3
Que genial es que alguien también lo haga. me gusto mucho el fic ¿Lo seguirás o ya esta terminado?
Realmente espero que sigas :3
8/26/2016 c1 1KuroNeko246
I just read this a couple minutes ago. This is beautiful! I swear, after reading this I went to YouTube and searched the song in five seconds flat. I've downloaded the song in this fic and another version of it and have been listening to both non stop throughout the entire day. I must say I teared up a bit when I listened to the song for the first time and listen to it while reading the story again.

Awesome job Tsukiko-chan! Keep up the great work!
8/21/2016 c1 sparklehannah
I usually don't read song fics but yours really seemed to fit. Good work.
8/21/2016 c1 10jy24
I went to see what kind of song this is and found out something really interesting. I like this fanfic.
8/21/2016 c1 Raven
One word: Beautiful. I have no other words to describe your story. It's just beautiful. The song perfectly fits Allen and stirrs up a lot of emotions in the reader. I have to admit I was kind of sad when I read this but it was this sort of sad happiness, like I felt sad and happy at the same time (if that makes any sense). I really like this songfic and am looking forward to any other stories you are going to write.
Hope you have a nice day/evening.
-Raven