for I'm Going to Be The Strongest Hero!

1/29 c5 7supersaiyangoku065768
Firstly, I'd like to say ignore the reviewer below me due to his/her unfortunate lack of understanding or tact. I totally get and understand losing motivation for writing. It feels worse to just force something out that should be enjoyable.

That being said, I'd like to give a few pieces of constructive criticism. There was a lot of good in this short fic: the characters felt enjoyable, the characters stayed, mostly, in character, the character's emotions were detailed well, and the plot was pretty engaging.

However, I feel like some parts were far longer than they needed to be. It essentially repeated things that had already been addressed in a way that wasn't exactly progressive.

There was also some grammar and spelling issues riddled throughout the fic that were a little bit distracting. Other than that though, this fic was definitely an enjoyable re-read.

I really needed to go back down memory lane after last year, so thank you lol! Keep up the writing!
2/17/2019 c5 Guest
Youre a piece of shit. This is what i hate the most on this site. People like you. Youre either a writer or youre not. Fucken asshole
5/17/2018 c5 redacted987
5/17/2018 c4 redacted987
Such a heartwarming chapter!
5/17/2018 c1 redacted987
I genuinely smiled when Saitama accepted Izuku as a possible disciple. Kinda heart warming.
3/2/2018 c5 Totong
At least put this story for adoption. It's a real shame if this story gonna end like this. Other than that, I will hope you good luck on future endeavors. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
3/2/2018 c5 Guest
-.-
2/28/2018 c5 11RWBY Lover 25
I see damn its a shame this story had so much potential to be such a great story but I understand thanks for the first four chapters and good luck with the rest of your life.
2/25/2018 c5 7Warlus999
I...

Kill...

You...
2/24/2018 c5 kerrowe
Well... Can you mark this as complete then?
Shame about it too.
2/24/2018 c5 1Ultimate10
Crap... that sucks
2/24/2018 c5 Little Liar
Okay.
2/24/2018 c5 Guest
Would you be willing to pass this story to someone else who’s interested in writing? Some authors adopt discontinued stories.
2/24/2018 c5 12Bomberguy789
Eh, oh well. It was nice while it lasted I guess. A shame, but understandable.
2/24/2018 c5 6Herolover27
Sorry man, I really like this story
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »