for The difference of four pokemon

1/14 c1 Zapdos articuno
Is their any chance of a update plz, as I'm waiting to see if either gary and ash have their battle at the league or not.
8/22/2020 c9 True Master
So when is the final chapter of this story ?
3/7/2020 c1 lonewolf420
Nice start of a story. Interested in where it goes. Only problem I see is if Ash befriended the pikachu and it basicly became friends before the professor caught it then there wouldn't have been a reason for it to be caught. And if Ash didn't tell anyone about all this then he should have been given a starter. Furthermore if he was friends with all them Pokemon for so long he wouldn't have been so excited about getting his first that he stayed up to long the night before. So in truth he should have got one more. A starter plus the five he got.
1/9/2020 c8 talesfanjmf
You did good with the unexplored places. Although I really feel like you are rushing through the evolutions.
1/9/2020 c7 talesfanjmf
This chapter was certainly an evolution fest, that's for sure.
1/9/2020 c6 talesfanjmf
I think that you kinda went too far by giving both Ash and Misty a Dratini. Rest of the chapter was fine.
1/9/2020 c5 talesfanjmf
Some more surprising acquisitions. Plus getting another Pikachu to evolve it later was something I wasn't expecting.
1/9/2020 c4 talesfanjmf
Interesting way to handle the Saffron gym as well as Lavander town.
1/9/2020 c3 talesfanjmf
You certainly did a lot here which was not bad. I was pleasantly surprised by all the Pokemon Misty and Brock got too.
Also the way you plan to handle evolved Pokemon is quite clever.
1/9/2020 c2 talesfanjmf
Nice to know where you got the inspiration for this as well as setting up expectations for what this is going to be.
The start of Ash's journey was nicely done but I kinda wish you had done the Misty introduction a bit better. The way it is now feels lacking.
1/9/2020 c1 talesfanjmf
This truly was a smart idea for a story. Really was hoping to see someone do something like this.
9/7/2018 c9 7Fanfictionranger
Go Ash! :)
4/3/2018 c9 Guest
Nicely done here
3/29/2018 c9 Guest
Amazing job here can't wait for more chapters coming soon
3/27/2018 c9 Guest
Nicely done here keep it up
178 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »