for doppelgäng

2/2/2018 c1 1And the Satellite
Perfect yet again.
6/28/2017 c1 thomasina dancer
Amazing story yet I am sure you know that already. Please keep up the wonderful work in this fandom.
5/3/2017 c1 Saturn Styx
Amazing and beautiful story.
1/22/2017 c1 Colliding Neon Stars
Excuse me while I weep over how great this is.
12/15/2016 c1 7shinomu
Shit this is gorgeous.
11/28/2016 c1 23feedthegrimmjows
I haven't been on this website in so very long, and I'm so glad this was the first fic I read upon coming back. You have such a way with words, and the way that you weave this story and the whole concept of it is utterly fantastic. Always adore your work. Can't wait to read more!
11/4/2016 c1 Lapouf
This was fantastic and brought up something that I never thought of despite the idea making a heap of sense.
10/21/2016 c1 Malevolent Dark Reflection
This was amazing. I never even looked at the doppelgänger thing that way. Amazing! And I would have loved if you expanded on that idea about Queen Serenity a little more. Great story!
9/19/2016 c1 ForestGuardian311
There is something hauntingly beautiful in the way you write; the sort of "sends shivers down your spine" beautiful. I may have to read more of your Sailor Moon fics just to get more of this beauty...

That said, you did well with this. Lady Venus seems (is?) to be a completely different person than the cheerful Minako Aino that we all know and love (but then again, it /is/ Crystal Tokyo) and I love all the details you gave her - her hair, her laugh, etc. Gorgeous.

Love Ceres in this too. The initial wariness, the rising curiosity, the deep understanding. Perfect.

Beautiful parallels between the leaders of the senshi and the princesses they are sworn to protect.

Gorgeous piece; well done.
9/18/2016 c1 Lauren
This is absolutely beautiful. I am always excited when you post a story in a fandom I follow. Have a great evening!
9/16/2016 c1 11Shiara Daydream
I love your stories, you are a truly gifted writer. Every time I read one, I'm always consumed by the lingering moods you create for a long time afterwards. It's an absolutely wonderful experience and I hope you continue to write so well, be it on this site or in other mediums. Thank you for sharing your works with your readers!

That being said, I particularly love your portrayal of Venus in your works. You capture how multifaceted she is in a consistently poignant way and it takes my breath away each time. Wonderful work!
9/14/2016 c1 40xfucktheglasses
SARA
YOU BITCH

jhgsfdfmkd its been too long (has it really been that long?) since ive really read your writing like REALLY sat down and READ nd holy shit hdfjgfmksfd you still inspire the shit out of me this is so BEUAITUFL I COULD EAT IT AND DIE

pls write me my mars and vesta YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHUT UP DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS

(this was more gorgeous than i had even imagined i hate you give me your powers)
9/1/2016 c1 2Evanelle
A fantastic fic!
8/26/2016 c1 AquaAqours
Such a wonderful concept and fantastic follow through!
8/24/2016 c1 8xSmallLadySerenity13