for Freelance DxD

12/20/2020 c1 Shogun lord poke burst
Obviously not." Soren stated, setting the sheathe back into its previous place and holding his sword forward, "Now, count up your sins!"

"Ohh, how hard boiled on you! Ha! Don't try to act so tough!"

I love the clear Kamen rider W reference! And how the Stray caught on as well
7/8/2020 c7 Mercurius Darkness
oh shit, The ultimate evil that is the cuteness of Fou.
5/21/2020 c1 ShirouYagami16
did soren just did a kamen rider w reference?
4/9/2020 c7 Darkmaster10000000
This is a pseudo crossover with the Fate series, isn't it.
3/29/2020 c58 2Shadow Solaris
Glad a new chapter got published. Can't wait to see the kind of adventures and trials they'll have to face to get pieces from their old lineages.
3/25/2020 c1 2Servant Ambrosius
balmung is actually a demonic sword
8/10/2019 c32 2Aes1r
I get that Soren doesn't like making enemies and all but is he seriously taking being chained up and unreasonably interrogated by the two most annoying devils in DxD, and not retaliating in the least? I hope you tone Rias and Sona down, they are both annoying, unreasonable, spoilt and are control freaks that need to calm their egos down.
6/26/2019 c4 Veilan
being similar to a devil or being a devil would not stop an evil piece from working (ravel) though I guess I can buy the dragon being "free"enough to reject the evil piece.
5/26/2019 c1 mathdump
is the profile pic supposed to be what soren looks like?
5/21/2019 c56 savagemaster1999
Question for you will you continue Turn of fate story that you currently have?
5/21/2019 c3 XenoLucifer
Naga?... Bakugan...? no thank you, OC's for everyone and an endless pit of cringe is what this story is. I give it a shriveled toenail out of ten.
5/21/2019 c2 XenoLucifer
I can feel the cringe overflowing from that moshpit you call encounter with Lucina.
5/21/2019 c2 XenoLucifer
If Excalibur was said to kill even ultimate class devils in one slash then Balmung would surely kill Kiba if it cut him, or atleast put him unconscious.
5/12/2019 c1 Valor-Derzod
How did the stray know the holy sword wielding white skin, white but black but white hair on the black dragon emperor, the most generic of color schemes by the way, Jesus be a little original why doncha, dude wasn’t a church exorcist? What’s with the smirking all the time and the fuck is with the humming?! I could fucking hear that shit every time I read it and it was driving me up the fucking wall! Fuck do people actually think that shit is cool? Goddamn, reading that shit made me think he had some respiratory problem or some shit. Fuckin chuuni horseshit or whatever it’s called ruins everything.
4/7/2019 c54 2Shadow Solaris
Can't wait to see what you have stored.
Bet is going to be awesome XD
298 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »