FanFiction.Net
for The Nose Isn't Right

5/22/2018 c1 38TheOfficialKai517
Dude, this was awesome! I love it!
1/28/2018 c1 4CrazyGirl1023
Hi, I'm reviewing your story because you did so to mine. This story was really funny and I really enjoyed it. Keep writing and never stop.
7/3/2017 c1 1qyu00
Okay, I love this story. XD This could really be the explanation as to why Flynn's posters have funny noses. XD
6/19/2017 c1 4Linz2
Hilarious!
1/17/2017 c1 4NikkiJane21
I loved it. even if it wasn't made by disney I will forever think of that as how the nose of Flynn Rider was never drawn correctly.
1/3/2017 c1 15Kierielle Huntington
I. LOVE. THIS. Bless the random plot bunny that graced you with its presence. Seriously, that was hilarious and amazing and so cute. :)
12/24/2016 c1 105Sophia the Scribe
This really is super cute. Mug ze shot was incredibly funny: I could totally see him in Tangled for real (something of a cross between Edna Mode from the Incredibles and that toy restorer in Toy Story 2). Keep writing!
Merry Christmas,
Sophia the Scribe
11/2/2016 c1 31IndyGirl89
I've always wondered why Flynn's nose was drawn differently on every wanted poster of him throughout the kingdom. I guess this could be one explanation. Very enjoyable. :)
9/25/2016 c1 Sten the Reader
Such a cute silly story love it
9/13/2016 c1 Annie815
Well, I always wanted to know how did he got those noses in the poster! Lol! :D really love it. It was funny and a good read.
Ann
8/30/2016 c1 Aimee
that was really cute! It made me smile:)
8/28/2016 c1 13SharKohen
this is too funny for words! Oh, the hilairity of this is precious! Well written and whimsical. I love it!
8/22/2016 c1 9Miraculous Potterhead
love, love, love this story and plot. It is funny and i think this is a story Eugene would tell to Rapunzel.
8/21/2016 c1 equine 14
This is awesome! Your new characters fit well, it was funny, and Flynn was awesome as always! Thanks!
8/21/2016 c1 27disneylover115
I loved this.
it was absolutely adorable and really humorous.
Wel, at least we now know why neither of Flynn's nose is right.
I hope you make more Tangled fanfics.
This was truly a great ppiece.