for Sackcloth and Ashes

1/20 c9 9Malicious hero
Loving the story, please keep up the good work!
I’m hoping Cinder stays in, but that’s just me. I love seeing Naruto turn his enemies into allies!
1/15 c9 Shade
I liked it, it was a very good and emotional chapter. Glad that the bonds and connections he is making are becoming more stable (e.g. raven, Blake, neo and velvet, plus cinder, etc.).
Looking forward to the next chapter hope it comes soon
12/23/2020 c9 Foxtrot1702
DUDE just finished up this chapter and just wanted to say i absolutely LOVE this story so far i cant wait for more!
12/17/2020 c1 16Just an IsekaI writer
...this is stupid.

naruto is way off the Character and aren't cindy's boss a grim queen?
12/14/2020 c9 Bladewolf56
Please update soon.
12/6/2020 c3 7triscythe59
I hope you still continue this. Volume 8 is already out. I hope you can add new ideas form the current series.
12/4/2020 c9 4Monster King
Awesomeness please continue
11/28/2020 c9 Integral Calculus
Is this dead?
11/26/2020 c3 Luxo11
Cringe
11/17/2020 c9 1yindragonkiba
Yes I love this fic thus far I can’t wait for more chapters
10/28/2020 c1 xalmasyz
I see the god of light and darkness actually Naruto and Sasuke and their both are brothers. From their battle and sealing of Kaguya came forth Grimm/Juubi creature. Chakra is gone or warped into semblance and causing mutated human such as faunus. Maybe that is why faunus took appearence of animal. It came from biju or its residual chakra. I wonder what is actually happening to Sasuke. Is he inside the belly of massive grimm? And what is history of Salem and Ozpin from the conclusion of battle between brothers? It is interesting. Keep it up Author-san.
10/17/2020 c9 Auserofhentai
Gotta say i really enjoy your art ...but there is one huge problem...is there any mailfs in the harem? I mean at least 3 milfs?
10/3/2020 c9 Guest
I honestly love this story and I feel like you nailed naruto's character on the head. I hope to see more soon
10/1/2020 c9 SolBadguy001
I really enjoy the effort you put into making naruto feel realistically broken from his misfortune, I also enjoy the dynamic he has with Neo and Raven. I can’t wait to read the next chapter, I immediately had to follow/favorite both you and this story
9/19/2020 c8 1uzumaki.namikaze10