for Three's a Crowd

7/24/2021 c1 Jacob Fritzsching
Where can I find this picture or one with color?
5/19/2019 c5 2xkurakurax
ok, this story is really interesting and i’m dying to know which direction you were gonna take this. like, danny is dead but does that mean he’ll continue to “grow”? will he stay the same? or is this the fact that is a new “body” that it took the same functionalities as the one when he was alive? like, he’s eating and all and sleeping, so i would think that would be the case but i was also thinking that it was just habit, like how his breathing without really needing to is habit. will there be a day/chapter when he moves on?
4/25/2019 c5 7the-darker-side-of-things
I know it's been forever, but I still keep up hope for an update! This AU is so amazing and intriguing, I need to know more and see where this goes!
12/21/2018 c5 Bosma19
Please update I like this story really much and would love to read more of it
5/13/2018 c5 odd-birb
i love where this story is going, if its not a dropped fic i cant wait to see where it goes.
11/27/2017 c5 25Lexosaurus
SosososSOSOSOSOOOO GOOD! I loved it, for real! I know updating is hard, but I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
6/18/2017 c5 4Marshmallow Boy
please update oh my gosh! poor Danny needs help, this is so good!
6/12/2017 c5 Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story!
5/8/2017 c1 5Randomness254
That was amazing! Please update!
5/3/2017 c5 nervousEnsemble
this us gr8!
3/12/2017 c5 3MickeyNC
Great story! I can't wait to see Sam and Tucker's reactions when he shows them his third form! Definitely looking forward to it!
2/5/2017 c5 Spirits in the Sky
Whoa, this is so interesting! I can't wait to see what happens when Danny returns to the land of the living.
1/24/2017 c5 NerdyBlogs
I hope you update soon because this story is super interesting and I already love it!
1/17/2017 c5 Guest
I'm going to admit I was really skeptical at first and was ready to stop reading because I thought this story was going to be one of those obnoxious OP/evil-mary sue type stories that aren't very deep but then I started chapter 3 and I completely changed my mind I was completely wrong. This story is getting really interesting and I like where you're taking it, it seems legit! Hope to see an update sometime! (hopefully soon, I really like this!)
1/13/2017 c5 Amara
Please update soon. Can't wait to see where this story goes. Looking forward to the reveal. You should also have Danny wear a cloth mask to cover his mouth until his body stabilizes so he doesn't freak anyone else out.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »